Lima special appreciation week

Mr hinkyDink

amazing, annother super duper loyal worshiper! yea, i was really really hoping for a shit at Iuaw or maybe a secretary! but after i didnt swallow (i puked all over) i dont think they will have me. me and dumbells have a super secret gay pack, that will allow us to be gay proud and still have big butt girlfriends! woo hoo, i be so excited!

we are taking things to new levels! BTW quickie(ha ha )update, we have filed 999 grieveances since i took office a mere 2.78 years ago! FYI i reallys dont care how many i actually get solved, cause it makes me lookie wonderful union strong man uppy to IUAW

in case u want to know i have yet to get one resolved cause u know, it looks good!

i got 99 problems but solving grienveances aint one!

i want u all to know how much i care, u come tell me and i will file big bad grievences and they make company look bad!

if u make me mad i send billly jay jimmy bob, out to do many safety write ups! (i hope he puts that super sub down long enough to do something)

i have a fwand of a fwand of a fwand that loves me up at IIUAW, sos mes ahopin that i can go when they call.

maybe be bit sooner then i like tho, since SLIMA is not doing well.

me and juile has a luv child on way, as u all know, so when i help close the plant, i can baby sit while she works!

stay toon for more local super news!

Is your guy the same Hinkle from the former Sandusky Ford Plant ?

He got in some hot water at a local car wash near the plant......with a woman salary employee from HR.

She was terminated and I think he went to Lima afterwards.

If its the same guy close your local car washes and you should be OK.

• Like 2

Is your guy the same Hinkle from the former Sandusky Ford Plant ?

He got in some hot water at a local car wash near the plant......with a woman salary employee from HR.

She was terminated and I think he went to Lima afterwards.

If its the same guy close your local car washes and you should be OK.

Yeah tell us the whole story on this phoney liar.

Take a breath, rest easy my LEP brothers and sisters. Heard today that the International is here and have been here for a week negotiating our local contract. Thank God stink hole and the stooges aren't doing it. Who knows what they would have come up with (Probably free car wash), not that the International is perfect but I do like the intervention.

• Like 1

just want you all to know , this is super duper quickie(ha) news flash from slima the ghetto!

int uaw has come down and done a fabulous job with our local, vote coming oson, me so glad i no have to worke!

super stalling works!(rememeber to do this on your job in the plant, no matter what it is)

also in other news the super secret love child is developing nicely, in fact it is tripletts! kinda like my uniion experience cards, they go so fast!!! woo hoo

between me and clown brown, we have decide on names, stinky,dinky,pinky

please congradulate us if u see us in the plant! we look forward to not talking to you!...

also be aware it will be legal to slap ppl, (except for me, dont slap me pls) this is new super duper union rule- and furthermore if u into S and M

that willl be permited behind see thru doors!

also working with the super duper plant controlller(comb over) he has set up pick axes and guns in the ford stores, please feel free to purchase one or two, no more. for each people! ammo is seperate, and please only thro the axes at ppl u dont like, we dont want ppl u do like to get hurte!

thanks thaqt be it for 3 years, c you in 2017!

Edited by Mr hinkyDink

Well the scoop from IUAW is that stinkydink was meddling in Skilled Trades work assignments try to get all the work for his two favorite trades MR, MW and only including those two trades in the area work groups. All others would work out of central on a as needed basis. Looking like IUAW told Hinkledink to Quit meddling in Skilled trades affairs that he is not Skilled and doesn't know what he is doing. They also sent back a 100-plus grievances and told him to "Quit filing ridiculous unwinnable grievances and that it waters down the grievance system for legitimate grievances". Needless to say the grievances from Lima engine plant hardly get a look now thanks stinkydinks game playing. It looks like they don't want him on the IUAW staff either so guess what we are stuck with his incompetence. So remember that at election time if you want 3 more years of drama here in Lima.

If you think about it Dr Phil your two topics go hand in hand. The stooges write all the grievances because they can't tell the people, (thier voters) they are ever wrong and don't have a grievance (easier to blame the company). And with the IUAW coming down here to negotiate for them, well that takes the heat off them as well. I can't wait to hear the spin stink hole puts on the lost grievances. And when the people hate the Local contract, he can say "it wasn't me".

• Like 1

i dont know, i put the blame squarely on stinkydink, cause 3.5 years ago when he was elected, said he would get us a contract and MORE, and it has gotten WORSE. and times are good, so why is it not improving ?

i say vote em all out. clean house next election

• Like 1

Noticed that another appointed Lima guy moved out of the UAW office. Are the Locals wanting out or getting moved out?

Stink-el forces all the locals out but on the other hand none of them put up a fight and of course the IUAW and president dumbell backed him on getting rid of them. Hell president dumbell can't hardly tie his own shoes much less stand for something.

just want you all to know , this is super duper quickie(ha) news flash from slima the ghetto!

int uaw has come down and done a fabulous job with our local, vote coming oson, me so glad i no have to worke!

super stalling works!(rememeber to do this on your job in the plant, no matter what it is)

also in other news the super secret love child is developing nicely, in fact it is tripletts! kinda like my uniion experience cards, they go so fast!!! woo hoo

between me and clown brown, we have decide on names, stinky,dinky,pinky

please congradulate us if u see us in the plant! we look forward to not talking to you!...

also be aware it will be legal to slap ppl, (except for me, dont slap me pls) this is new super duper union rule- and furthermore if u into S and M

that willl be permited behind see thru doors!

also working with the super duper plant controlller(comb over) he has set up pick axes and guns in the ford stores, please feel free to purchase one or two, no more. for each people! ammo is seperate, and please only thro the axes at ppl u dont like, we dont want ppl u do like to get hurte!

thanks thaqt be it for 3 years, c you in 2017!

Get a life