Becareful thinking a better contract looms

littlecountry

Completely irrelevant, they are not trying to get concessions this go around, they are just trying to get the bare minimum.

Vote it down and a slightly better agreement will be magically agreed to within 48 hours.

Voting yes on this will fuck over your Ford UAW brothers and sisters at some plants like Rawsonville and Sterling Axle big time.

What about them? Why not fight for them? They are a part of us too.

• Like 1

Completely irrelevant, they are not trying to get concessions this go around, they are just trying to get the bare minimum.

Vote it down and a slightly better agreement will be magically agreed to within 48 hours.

Voting yes on this will fuck over your Ford UAW brothers and sisters at some plants like Rawsonville and Sterling Axle big time.

Very Well Said.. People need to put themselves in their (Rawsonville, Sterling Axle, Woodhaven Stamping) situation and would hope others would look out for them too. I don't see that harm in voting no on this contract proposal, look at how it benefited the members of fca.

• Like 1

Just a little history here for the guys that weren't employees in 2007.

5 ACH/Visteon plants were slated to close. I believe they were Indianapolis, Ypsilanti, Monroe, Rawsonville, and Sterling. Out of the 2007 contact, two were saved from closure and brought back under the Ford umbrella with the understanding that they would be second tier only and not count towards the 20% company wide cap. That was the only way Ford said they could keep sourcing products from those pants while competing with parts made by outside suppliers.

This is just my opinion, but if you fight to have those plants at top tier pay, the next contract you will vote on will have those plants closing.

He's an asshole. Quick to chuck our union brothers and sisters at parts plants under the bus.

Throwing nobody under the bus but Ford is not going to pay $30 plus dollars an hour to build parts, they stopped that when they sold there parts plants!!!

You guys are blind and only see what you want to see and not the facts!

Little is spamming every post in multiple threads that opposes a "yes" vote on the contract. Some people can not handle open discussion of ideas or opinion.

Just providing info that needs to be read due to the immaturity of the workforce.

i am open for discussion but I guess if i don't agree with you then I'm the bad guy

Just providing info that needs to be read due to the immaturity of the workforce.

i am open for discussion but I guess if i don't agree with you then I'm the bad guy

Thank god you are the maturity yard stick.....

(Its not a discussion when you are only posting links in multiple different threads)