Will 2016 Be Ford Motor Company’s Best Year Yet?

The big difference this year will be the fresh F150, with full inventory going into spring, sales are gonna be massive.

Super Duty, Explorer, Edge, Escape, Fusion, Transit and Mustang will pile on top ensuring that Ford sees

consistently high quarterly results and ATPs that make other manufacturers green with envy.

Edited by jpd80

Well they do have the products on the SUV and truck side-not sure how much production they will lose on the f250 changeover? Car sales remain stagnant as it does for just about everybody in the industry.

Not sure what the south American market will do-think it has been mostly flat in a world of econmic turmoil. China is another one that could go either way, but I can't imagine their goverment just sitting by the side and letting the market linger. Think they just passed a new tax incentive on certain size automobiles to spur sales.

Europe should move slowly in the right direction with Ford picking up market share with a slew of new products. Russia I have no idea what the year will bring and it is a fairly small market regardless.

Barring some unforseen disaster the whole US market should remain strong but I do think it may slow down a bit in 2017-there is a fair amount of incentives in the market today and you have to wonder how long this can continue?