Buy Ford Stock Now

The more Ford cuts, the better its stock goes. Maybe Ford is getting trim for a buy out?

Quote Bluecon Aug 2/06

"And it did jump the stock price. Now is the time to buy."

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=5175

Interesting that the price of oil is falling and so is gas. More reason to buy Ford stock.

""Gasoline prices are falling fast and could keep dropping for months.

"The only place they have to go is down," says Fred Rozell, gasoline analyst at the Oil Price Information Service (OPIS). "We'll be closer to $2 than $3 come Thanksgiving."

Travel organization AAA foresees prices 10 cents a gallon lower by the end of next week. It reported a nationwide average of $2.84 Tuesday, the lowest since April 20."

"Crude oil, which accounts for roughly half the price of gasoline, ended New York trading Tuesday down 90 cents, at $69.71 a barrel. That's the first time it's closed at less than $70 since May 4."

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/e...rice-usat_x.htm

Edited by Bluecon

buying stock based on past perfomance is the dumbest thing you could do. The current stock price alreay accounts for plans that have been announced already, rumors, and projected growth.

I don't agree with this. When GM offered buy-outs company-wide, their stocks went up alot. Ford is about to announce their accellerated "Way Forward", (AKA: way to Mexico) plan. Now the analysts think :beerchug: Ford is not moving fast enough. I think after this announcement they might have some belief that the plan might actually go forward. I'm holding out to see what happens. HOPEFULLY COMPANY-WIDE BUYOUTS!!!

In the words of the immortal JSHEP: CUT THAT CHECK!!!

:beerchug:

buying stock based on past perfomance is the dumbest thing you could do. The current stock price alreay accounts for plans that have been announced already, rumors, and projected growth.

You may be right although I think when they actually make the cuts and sell offs you will see a bounce.

The price of the stock is just too low.

They are still moving way to slow.

What I don't like with the Ford stock is the Ford families control of the company. There is no one left in the family capable of running the company and they seem incapable of facing up to this.

If Bill jr resigned there would be a big jump in the stock.

You may be right although I think when they actually make the cuts and sell offs you will see a bounce.

The price of the stock is just too low.

They are still moving way to slow.

What I don't like with the Ford stock is the Ford families control of the company. There is no one left in the family capable of running the company and they seem incapable of facing up to this.

If Bill jr resigned there would be a big jump in the stock.

I agree, what we need is someone capable of running this company somewhere other than into the ground.Its possible, look what Willie G did for Harley.