2013 Titanium LED Tail Lights

hkycards

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. I have a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium and have had a couple of electrical issues. The first is the BLIS, not working on the driver's side now the driver's side tail light.

The tail light is reason for this post, is the red led ring on the driver's side tail light (located on the left rear quarter (not the trunk lid) is bad. The brake and direction lights work fine....just not the normal tail light.

I'm planning on purchasing a new tail light assembly later this week.

Has anyone else experienced issues with their LED tail lights?

Thanks.

Wow, looks like I'm the only unlucky person who has a bad LED Tail light. Well, if you do experience a LED tail light failure, plan on pay around $370 dollars for a tail light assembly unless you're covered by your warranty. I'll be installing my new tail light assembly this weekend.

Fuzzymoo moo - I have looked at Ebay but my concern is ensuring I receive the correct LED tail light assembly vice a regular tail light assembly installed in the SE version.

Transitman - Thanks for the reply. I have been on FordFusionClub.com site but have not received any replies. I'm assuming my issued is a uncommon (which is good). I'll check out the fordfusionforum.com site to see if there's any posts regarding LED tail light failures.

• Like 1

Fuzzymoo moo - I have looked at Ebay but my concern is ensuring I receive the correct LED tail light assembly vice a regular tail light assembly installed in the SE version.

Transitman - Thanks for the reply. I have been on FordFusionClub.com site but have not received any replies. I'm assuming my issued is a uncommon (which is good). I'll check out the fordfusionforum.com site to see if there's any posts regarding LED tail light failures.

I understand the concern. I was worried about getting the smoked finish versus the regular finish (2008 Focus had both as an option). Ebay is good at returning/refunding your money if you get the wrong one in error, and any seller worth their weight will work with you on an exchange or refund as well.