Nice review of the 2017 by KBB

Stephen White

The order guides are available (click on Order guides at the top) and it says ANC is only available on the Sport and Hybrid models. Not on the Titanium or Platinum models. Strange. Maybe they want you to upgrade to a MKZ to get that.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got an order guide from a local dealer in March and saw the Active Noise Cancellation listed, but couldn't find anywhere it said which models it applied to. Guess I must have missed it (although it's 29 pp long and I may have just overlooked it). Oh, well..

Yup, I took another look and found it. In the Order Guide it's listed under "Functional" at the beginning of the relevant sections. Mine won't have it (SE gasoline model) but I was impressed with how quiet the regular 2015 and 2016s were, so no big deal. Anyway, I thought the KBB review was good and it makes me really excited about buying my first Fusion.

The order guides are available (click on Order guides at the top) and it says ANC is only available on the Sport and Hybrid models. Not on the Titanium or Platinum models. Strange. Maybe they want you to upgrade to a MKZ to get that.

The Sport and Hybrid engines probably produce more engine noise than the other models is probably why Ford feels they need the ANC and the others don't.