Order Placed

Rohler

Brand New to forum, been thinking about a Mustang for a while, so I finally pulled the trigger in ordering my 18 GT Premium. Put in my deposit for order about a month and a half ago. Problem is there is only 1 dealer close to me. I haven't got much assistance from the dealer at all. I would love it if someone here can help out with the status on order. Sorry if this isn't the place for this but not sure where to get more info, I have been reading that maybe it is too late for the order anyway.

Order-E906

Dealer#-F72444

Thanks in advance

Justin

For sure, par the coarse in ME anyways. Dealers don't want to order what you want but try to unload what they have in the showroom. Was extremely difficult to locate a Boss 302 and allocations, what? True Car was a complete waste of time, maybe OK if looking for a Pinto.

Edited by Rich B.

Good to hear, issue for me is Im in Maui. Only one dealer on island. Ill have to try that now. Problem is they havent responded to my inquiry at all.

At least Ill get the rev matching manual though!

• Like 1

=( same boat.

2019 order is in now.

placed 4/25.

unscheduled-clean last checked with ford performance chat today at like 10am

hope i get it before August..

Placed the order for my 2019 Mustang on April 23rd and my dealer estimated delivery in late August or early September. They start building them June 13th so that seems about right.

It's going to be a long wait, but worth it!

I have no information on my order at this point. I believe that it's been placed since my dealer Rep gave me a printout with all of the info.

Not sure we can get a VIN since they don't start the line until June 13th.

I have no information on my order at this point. I believe that it's been placed since my dealer Rep gave me a printout with all of the info.

Not sure we can get a VIN since they don't start the line until June 13th.

You get a VIN when its scheduled for production. PM me the order number and dealer code and I will check for you.
  • Like 2