Markie

thegunslinger

Good to hear from you Spy!! Just put away one can of AA#9 and a can of WW296. Also polished a can of 4350, and a little 4831SC (THANKS!!!). Total combined, well, cannot really say if you know what I mean. But I can say is that my Dillon 450 and Rock Chucker were HOT for a couple of days!!!!! We are going hoggin' next weekend, if you know what I mean. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Side Note:

Gunslinger...Have you sent your Dillon in for a refurb? I was talking to someone here in Atlanta who sent their 450 in for a refurb, and they got a 550 (albeit the stripped down 550) in return. Might be something worth looking into, considering a refurb dont cost you anything with Dillon.

Two words NoMo, LYNCH MOB. He is terrified to look at us, much less meet us. Hannibal Lechter said it best: "I'm having an old friend for dinner." Liver with fava beans and a nice chianti anyone? FFTT FFTT FFTT!

Just kidding of course, but the board of directors will not be so inclined as to have a sense of humor when the whole ball of Fields wax (sewage?) goes out the door. NoMo, your post about KABOOM still has me in side splitting stitches! Call Billy Mays, or Ron Popeil, Mark. Instead of "set it and forget it", it will be "cut your losses and forget it". Hope your contract with Bill had upfront payment with some nonretroactive failure clauses. If not, your greatgrandchildren will be paying for the shit you have unravelled in record time. In the end, I wish all my brothers and sisters a good and fruitful journey. And I hope that we all can witness the career destruction of one who said he was "deeply mindful" of our plight as if he really knew what the HELL he was talking about. I do not think that we will have to wait that long either. Mark, sell your shit to somebody else because this store does not talk to cheap solicitors. Oh, and by the way Mark, Alan is watching you. Also, can you skate? Sonic drive in burger joints in Hampton Roads need people like you. Tanned, nice canned smile, athletic, (ok, I'm reaching on that one), and the ability to talk shit to the customers in hopes of a big tip. But in a dress code sense, I don't think your red or blue power tie will go with spandex pants and a tight red jersey. Please forgive me for the hideous visual you just had. Best of luck everyone!!!! from the bottom of my heart. But I still want keep up with Mark, he is my friend. Anyone think these silver spoon chokers look at this site? Hope they do, and I wish one of them would send me an e-mail to meet with them. Any one of us could tell these starched collar, cuff link bandits how it really is. I apologize for the rant tangent, but I still think that if these people with the soft silky hands had to do a REAL JOB for several years, they would understand. Then again, they could not.

You need not apolgize for your rants, Gunslinger, it comes down one basic thing-THE TRUTH, and these assholes just CANNOT and WILL NOT accept it nor handle it. I don't know if Mark has called Billy Mays about selling KABOOM, but I have a new variety of it that is easier to use for those not inclined to use technology on a widespread basis, this is good for one-on one sales, hey Mark, looky here

:fan: :fan: K---A---B---O---O---M :fan: :fan:

The Enhanced Version, complete with depleted uranium for those tough to get spots..... :wacko: :devil:

Side Note:

Gunslinger...Have you sent your Dillon in for a refurb? I was talking to someone here in Atlanta who sent their 450 in for a refurb, and they got a 550 (albeit the stripped down 550) in return. Might be something worth looking into, considering a refurb dont cost you anything with Dillon.

VERY COOL!! gonna look into it right now. Thanks.

..Been looking for a place to post this....

In the mailing I got from Ford listing the buyout packages and the Way Fordward 2.0 'Talking Points' The first page was an email from Mark Fields which includes his email address. Anybody else thought about sending him what you really think?

If you didn't get it.... it is......

mfield27@ford.com

Well mrballsonya... You know Mrs. Fields has her own line of cookies, maybe Mr. Fields can start a line of cupcakes too. Howabout being the new Betty Crocker! :lol:

Since you work at Wixom... Heard from "chubby" lately?

After receiving JD Power Best Mid-size truck 2006 the employees at TCAP received a cupcake. Now I know where the cupcakes came from! Hey CARD SHARK...you're not too far off on this one! :tease:

Wanna have more fun? Give us Mullaly, Fields and Bill Ford’s personal cell numbers and we’ll create all the photoshops requests that you want for free! Hurry up! Call now! This offer won’t last too long… Ha ha ha ha! A trade with the enemy… lol

:tease:

discomullet.jpg

Edited by TheLemon