Salary Packages

stormwatcher

I heard that salaried get $500k and life-time lease privileges. Boy, what I wouldn't give to have their package. They always get better than the hourly! And they don't even have to pay dues.... :bandance: :bandance: :kissass:

I know you are kidding... NO OT, less insurance. If you are under 65 but have 28+ years with the company, they will give you a pension as if you were age 65. No additional money to leave. Another package will cap the pension on 1/07 but offer 1 year of salary. These are from HR documents, not rumors... They get to keep their lease cars for 1 year from October.

I know you are kidding... NO OT, less insurance. If you are under 65 but have 28+ years with the company, they will give you a pension as if you were age 65. No additional money to leave. Another package will cap the pension on 1/07 but offer 1 year of salary. These are from HR documents, not rumors... They get to keep their lease cars for 1 year from October.

This is only for senior managers and above. For supervisors (LL6) and below they only get a little cash and a few mos of insurance and a really nice cardboard box. :kuko:

More than we get... more in line with what the International reps get instead.

Why is it most of your post are anti union. Are you a stupifer in drag. If if wasn't for the union you'd proably wouldn't have the smarts to even log on the computer much less own one. Lighten up dude the uaw is not your enemy, neit :happy feet: :happy feet: her is ford. sound like you need to just breath deep and pray.

What are they offering the Salary People to jump off the boat??

I read in Yahoo Finance today that the upper management will get pension options. The middle management will get a lesser value of pension options and 13 months pay. The lower management will get no pension options, just 13 months pay. It said the first round of offers will have to be taken by the 31st of December. The second round of offers will have to be taken by the end of February. If they don't have enough people take the offers, they will give them an 'involuntary separation' consisting of between 1-12 months salary.

I think you can also find the info. at freep.com

I read in Yahoo Finance today that the upper management will get pension options. The middle management will get a lesser value of pension options and 13 months pay. The lower management will get no pension options, just 13 months pay. It said the first round of offers will have to be taken by the 31st of December. The second round of offers will have to be taken by the end of February. If they don't have enough people take the offers, they will give them an 'involuntary separation' consisting of between 1-12 months salary.

I think you can also find the info. at freep.com

Only high longevity get 13 mos...everyone else gets LESS. :fan: