• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
blksn8k2

Iron Block Coyote

As the Ford rep said in the video, this is mostly for drag racers who want to push the horsepower envelope with twin turbos, etc.  It would be overkill for us normal folk. But I could also see this becoming part of the Cobra Jet package.

The other interesting possibility is if and when NASCAR switches to the rumored overhead cam engine. NASCAR spec engine anyone? Wouldn't THAT be a kick in GM's pants?

14 minutes ago, blksn8k2 said:

As the Ford rep said in the video, this is mostly for drag racers who want to push the horsepower envelope with twin turbos, etc.  It would be overkill for us normal folk. But I could also see this becoming part of the Cobra Jet package.

The other interesting possibility is if and when NASCAR switches to the rumored overhead cam engine. NASCAR spec engine anyone? Wouldn't THAT be a kick in GM's pants?

Oh boy... class 50 cast iron is going to make a certain fan of CGI very upset....:stirpot:

15 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Oh boy... class 50 cast iron is going to make a certain fan of CGI very upset....:stirpot:

I don't think this is intended for trucks. 🤣

Although I wouldn't object to Ford using an iron block Coyote in the F-150. Couldn't be much noisier than the AL version.