2006 updates?

PFA

I read somewhere that they are now building 2006.5 F150's. What are the differences in the 06 to the 06.5? I am ready to get one on Monday-Tuesday. I've seen some inventories online that there is a Flint interior and a Med/Dark flint interior. Is this a change?

Thanks

I read somewhere that they are now building 2006.5 F150's. What are the differences in the 06 to the 06.5? I am ready to get one on Monday-Tuesday. I've seen some inventories online that there is a Flint interior and a Med/Dark flint interior. Is this a change?

Thanks

The only difference between the 06 and 06.5 is some new options.

6.5' bed now available on crew cab

flex fuel 5.4L now available

Is that bad boy an 06 post us up a couple of pics!!!!!!

Sorry not mine, just an avatar. I wanted something that said Dearborn Truck, my last avatar was the Mark LT. Sorry about the confusion. But yes it is a picture of the 06 Harley F-150.

If you right click on my avatar you should get an option to print or copy if you want a better look at it.

Sorry not mine, just an avatar. I wanted something that said Dearborn Truck, my last avatar was the Mark LT. Sorry about the confusion. But yes it is a picture of the 06 Harley F-150.

If you right click on my avatar you should get an option to print or copy if you want a better look at it.

DD: That si one sweet ride don't suppose u could smuggle me out one of those grills for my 04?????(kidding) but sure would like a grill like that in mine. L8R

DD: That si one sweet ride don't suppose u could smuggle me out one of those grills for my 04?????(kidding) but sure would like a grill like that in mine. L8R

sorry, they keep everthing locked up tight when it comes to Harley parts LOL. You can buy the grill from a dealership( for only $160 , but I'm sure the price will go up) The only Harley specific part I put on is the lugnuts, And you can get them at a parts store for about $1 each( my guess?).

sorry, they keep everthing locked up tight when it comes to Harley parts LOL. You can buy the grill from a dealership( for only $160 , but I'm sure the price will go up) The only Harley specific part I put on is the lugnuts, And you can get them at a parts store for about $1 each( my guess?).

DD:Do you know off the top of your head will an 06 harley grill bolt up to an 04 f-150 FX-4???

DD:Do you know off the top of your head will an 06 harley grill bolt up to an 04 f-150 FX-4???

As far as I know, all of the grills will fit any model (04 and up). They may look different though. If your truck is already black no problem. The trim going around the grill is the only thing that may look different. Around the Harley it's black. On the FX4's it's color keyed to the truck, Lariat is Chrome. So yes it will bolt up, it's up to you to make it look good :D

As far as I know, all of the grills will fit any model (04 and up). They may look different though. If your truck is already black no problem. The trim going around the grill is the only thing that may look different. Around the Harley it's black. On the FX4's it's color keyed to the truck, Lariat is Chrome. So yes it will bolt up, it's up to you to make it look good :D

Thanx for the info mine is black and trim is black!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...