Kit to Add Fog Lamps to 2019 Fusion

JTav8r

Hi All,

My 2019 Fusion SE did not come equipped with fog lamps. The Accessories Manager at the dealership I purchased the vehicle from had quoted me $700 installed for factory fog lamps with the change-out of the headlamp switch unit and activating the fog lamp indication in the instrument cluster. But when I asked him to order the kit, it turns out that 2019 has a different style fog lamp that 2018 and earlier - so the incorrect parts were received. 

Now it seems that the dealership is having problems finding the correct parts to add Fog Lamps to a 2019 Fusion SE.

Are there any folks on here who might have the part #'s or the Kit # for the 2019 Fusion Fog Lamps?

Thanks!

John

• 5 months later...

I'm considering adding these to our 2020.  What's involved with wiring them in? I'm handy with basic electronics and so on but haven't talked anything advanced with a car, really.  Did you have to remove the bumper or do they go in from the front?  How do you route the cabling to the dash?