Change seems inevitable at Ford

So, first the problem was that Ford had too many "yes men" and that change couldn't happen because of the Ford inertia. Now, people are leaving and that's a problem? I think it's more a case of "I have to submit a story so it looks like I'm doing my job" at the newspaper.

Although I wouldn't mind if J Mays left. What has he done for Ford? The Five Hundred? The Thunderbird? Who's the design guy in Europe...he's done a swell job, let's promote him instead.

Scott

I dont think Fields would be canned at the moment...I think he might not have experance to get Ford to where it needs to go, but he does have the right attiute to get the job done. Its encourgaing to see that he stopped the 09 F-150 for 2 months to redo all the sheetmetal and get it pushed up a MY for lanuch and fix the other design problems that Ford has. Let the new CEO get ship righted, but I think canning Feilds would case more problems then keeping him there.