Rear suspension.

JT84

Awaiting delivery of my new2020 F 250. I have had a 2012 model for a while.  Anytime I towed a loaded trailer the rear would drop like crazy like these kids now with their trucks leaning to the rear. I had to have an air lift system installed to raise the rear. How is the standard rear suspension on the 2020? Does it hold up well? 

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for my F250 as well. I went back to the dealer and added the Camper Package to the order to get the upgraded springs, aux spring, and rear sway bar.

I suppose there are lots of variables here -- do you have a WD hitch? Bumper pull? Stuff in the bed besides?

I test drove a new F-250 and F-350 a couple of weeks ago.  The F-350 ride was quite firm and no jostling.  The F-250 jostled quite a bit more.  When I hooked up my 5,000 lb dry weight trailer the F-350 dropped about an inch.  When I hooked up my 2008 F-150 with no tow package it probably dropped about 4", but it sits on a OEM rake so still didn't look like the butt was dragging.

So I'm just guessing the new F-250 might drop 2-3".

BTW, the new Superduties are fantastic trucks!  I'm in love with mine!

Rented a 2019 F350 PSD CCLB for a camping trip recently.  Had to adjust my drawbar down to the lowest setting to compensate for the taller 2019 vs. my 2011 F250.  It towed the ~12k travel trailer with authority - as expected.  Seemed to be a better ride and more resistant to tail wagging than the older truck.  Really looking forward to arrival of the ordered 2020 F350 PSD CCLB!