A Chinese company does it again? Ford Bronco's design 'copied' days after launch

probowler

Several Chinese companies across a wide range of sectors are infamous for copying designs of products - often quite blatantly. A few Chinese automakers are also guilty of replicating designs of vehicles manufactured and sold by other companies and this debatable issue has once again reared its contentious head after a carmaker's latest renderings of a vehicle was found to have uncanny similarities with the recently-launched Ford Bronco.

Wey P01's images have gone viral on social media after many observed that its design was very similar - if not identical - to Ford's new offering. Netizens have highlighted how the boxy structure of the vehicle, its head light design, LEDs and a rear profile - barring slightly tweaked tail lights - are unmistakably picked from the Bronco.

Wey-P01-Rutamotor-1-1000x600.jpg

https://auto.hindustantimes.com/auto/cars/chinese-company-does-it-again-ford-bronco-s-design-copied-days-after-launch-41595246044111.html

A couple of the photos do show some similarities. Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery?  Joking aside though, I'm not a fan of China copying and stealing our shit. I wish the left was as concerned with China as they are with the Russian Boogie men.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, probowler said:

A couple of the photos do show some similarities. Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery?  Joking aside though, I'm not a fan of China copying and stealing our shit. I wish the left was as concerned with China as they are with the Russian Boogie men.

I see Jeep Liberty