Tremor + Winch

I sat with my dealer today and tried to order an F350 Platinum Tremor with Warn Winch.  But, when we entered the Tremor code 17Y and the winch code 15W we got an error message.  The message simply said “Invalid Winch” and it would not give pricing view.  I saw that someone on here ordered same options on a Lariat, but I’ve not seen on Platinum.  All the literature seems to support what I want, but I saw it get rejected in the system myself.  Any ideas on what we’re doing wrong?

7 hours ago, Matthew3c said:

I sat with my dealer today and tried to order an F350 Platinum Tremor with Warn Winch.  But, when we entered the Tremor code 17Y and the winch code 15W we got an error message.  The message simply said “Invalid Winch” and it would not give pricing view.  I saw that someone on here ordered same options on a Lariat, but I’ve not seen on Platinum.  All the literature seems to support what I want, but I saw it get rejected in the system myself.  Any ideas on what we’re doing wrong?

Your Dealer should be using the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system for order entry. WBDO uses plain English descriptions instead of order codes. It could be an "edit" glitch in the system but both the old CONCEPS ordering system and WBDO generate error codes that often include advice on changes that will clear the error.