New here

Thecolemans05

Hello my Wife and I are new to this fourm.   We hang out a lot on Bronco6G though. 

We have a Badlands Bronco reserved. This is the first actual vehicle we have ordered new. 

Currently rolling around in a 19 TrailBoss Silverado / 18 1LE Camaro and an 17 Acadia. 

This Bronco will be our first Ford. 

Super excited to hang around and learn a bunch from all the Ford Vets here. 

12 hours ago, Thecolemans05 said:

Hello my Wife and I are new to this fourm.   We hang out a lot on Bronco6G though. 

We have a Badlands Bronco reserved. This is the first actual vehicle we have ordered new. 

Currently rolling around in a 19 TrailBoss Silverado / 18 1LE Camaro and an 17 Acadia. 

This Bronco will be our first Ford. 

Super excited to hang around and learn a bunch from all the Ford Vets here. 

Welcome! I’m new here too and also on B6G. Welcome to the Ford Family! I’ve owned 3 Fords and loved them all. What Bronco did you order and how did you and your wife decide on the model/options? 

8 hours ago, Interstate said:

Welcome! I’m new here too and also on B6G. Welcome to the Ford Family! I’ve owned 3 Fords and loved them all. What Bronco did you order and how did you and your wife decide on the model/options? 

We got a Badlands,   Started off with a WT but we wanted rock crawl mode.      She figured I have had all the nice vehicles through our 15 years together so she wanted to spoil herself, so we got  LUX / MIC / SAS / CG.    She's a wonderful lady and deserves nothing less!! 

1 hour ago, Interstate said:

Nice! I’m getting a BD /4-Door / MIC / MID / 2.7L.  I’m in the opposite boat. My wife has had all of the new cars and she said that I get to spoil myself this time. I want to start some adventures in off-roading with my 5 year old. 

That is the same Bronco I ordered...what color did you spec?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Interstate said:

Nice. That’s the color I wanted originally. I just wasn’t sure of the color without seeing it in person. You have good taste!

Before I pulled the trigger, a local Ford dealer had a Bronco Sport in stock in Area 51...or else it was going to be Antimatter blue.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...