Heated Steering Wheel on Lariat - 60W Option?

PK250

Had someone tell me that you can get the heated steering wheel on a Lariat, with option 60W.

I didn't see the option anywhere in the online builder (2021 model year as 2022 wasn't and maybe still isn't available to build yet on Ford's website).

However, on the order sheet it does show:  Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel  - 60W

I had the dealer change my order and all went through OK.  Can anyone confirm if this will in fact then add the heated steering wheel or will this somehow get kicked off the build since wasn't available in the online build tool?

Edited by PK250

38 minutes ago, bshort said:

60W does add the heated wheel to Lariat.  

Thank you.

I haven't seen it mentioned here recently at all, and maybe everyone is aware of it.  Glad someone told me about it so that I could get it in on the 2022 order.

9 hours ago, PK250 said:

Had someone tell me that you can get the heated steering wheel on a Lariat, with option 60W.

I didn't see the option anywhere in the online builder (2021 model year as 2022 wasn't and maybe still isn't available to build yet on Ford's website).

However, on the order sheet it does show:  Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel  - 60W

I had the dealer change my order and all went through OK.  Can anyone confirm if this will in fact then add the heated steering wheel or will this somehow get kicked off the build since wasn't available in the online build tool?

It is on the online builder. It’s under the “interior” tab. 

F239E3C4-6C7D-4AF9-81BD-657DBF80FF2E.png

It wasn't on the online builder for 2021, but could be added manually by the dealer. 2022 has it on the online builder.

It is the rain sensing wipers, heated steering wheel, and defrost on the wipers (I believe) all in one package.

• Like 1

At the time of my order (3/28) the online guide was still set up for MY21 and it wasn’t available. I also downloaded the Order Guide when Ice-Capades made it available here and don’t see it listed there either. I just emailed my dealer and asked him to add it to my pending (4/6) F450 Lariat Ult order. I also asked that he make the change prior to the next round of order scheduling this Thur 8/12. Hope it gets done and my order gets scheduled, he’s been great so far.