Rear seat covers or protectors for child seats

Hey all, we have two little kids and will be installing car seats in our F450 crew cab Lariat that we have on order. We want to cover the seats or put down some kind of protection to keep the leather clean and prevent the car seats from ruining the leather. All of our other vehicles just have cloth and are older so we don't use anything in any other vehicle (not to mention they didn't cost anything near what this truck will cost us ?). Has anyone found a great product to protect the seats from kids and their car seats? 

We use a seat cover from Weather Tech. Not for child seats but for our dogs. We've had it about 5 years and it shows no sign of wear at all. Wife throws it in the washer when it's dirty and comes out like new. Kind of like a heavy canvas material, grey in color, with a rubber backing to help keep it in place. We are very happy with it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DMBKaren41 said:

I've never heard of the Carhartt ones before! They look pretty awesome. Are yours the precision fit kind? 

I think they are. Got them a few years back. Fit great. Easy to vacuum dog hair and crumbs off of. Even had one kid puke on them and the leather underneath was untouched. Quick spray and wash and they were good as new. 

• Like 1

Take a look at 4knines.com, they have a bunch of different options.  Definitely geared more for pets but still some good options.  I bought the floor hammock for my 450, don’t have the truck yet(got scheduled today though) but it seems built well and I can personally attest to their excellent customer service.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMBKaren41 said:

Those look nice. I never even realized they made all these nice precision covers! I must live under a rock! ?

Two car seats and a dog. They have done a really nice job at keeping that backseat looking new. If I remember correctly, the cost was around $250-$300.