The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Whood106

2022 f250 limited

Will ford allow AS to be deleted from 2022 F250 Limited? If so, will/could that move my truck closer to a VIN? 

15 hours ago, Whood106 said:

Will ford allow AS to be deleted from 2022 F250 Limited? If so, will/could that move my truck closer to a VIN? 

No. Adaptive Steering (60A) is standard on the Limited and standard equipment can't be deleted. 

Okay, thanks. Will just have to wait as I want the new interior design and look. Do you think it's sill months away? I know you posed "until further notce".

19 minutes ago, Whood106 said:

Okay, thanks. Will just have to wait as I want the new interior design and look. Do you think it's sill months away? I know you posed "until further notce".

Only Ford knows and they don't tell anyone anything until or unless they want to. 

Understand, thanks... just sit back and wait. Got it.

Thanks for posting and informing us.

On 9/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, Whood106 said:

Understand, thanks... just sit back and wait. Got it.

Thanks for posting and informing us.

You could always drop to a fully optioned lariat. I would think it would be similarly equipped.

Bu I don't think I could get he interior color. It's only for the limited interior only, I was told.

If a fella were to get his hands on a 22' limited and keep miles off of it and let it sit 20-30 years that would be a nice little retirement plan.  Have to imagine those will be a collector's dream with everything that is going on with limited/zero production with the AS situation going on. :)

3 hours ago, tupelof250 said:

If a fella were to get his hands on a 22' limited and keep miles off of it and let it sit 20-30 years that would be a nice little retirement plan.  Have to imagine those will be a collector's dream with everything that is going on with limited/zero production with the AS situation going on. :)

The way Ford's building 22's, this will be the years to avoid like the plague.