Sync3 sound quality

Hypo

I would be very interested in the answer to this question as well.  I'm expecting my truck to arrive any day now and I'll let you know what I think when it comes. My Xlt supercab will have 7 speakers I think. I drove a used 2017 a while ago with b&o in it, and it sounded good, but really nothing overly impressive to me.  

Edited by Kory04
Added content

22 f350 xlt cclb,  just got it last week.

The sound is absolutely the same in that truck as my 19 f350 xl extended cab drw bare bones work truck.

There is an added speaker on the dash of the xlt that takes up half the tray....seeing that the sound is no different I would rather have the full dash tray rather than the extra speaker.

I'm also getting the supercab and should be delivered any day now. As long as it doesn't sound like it's coming out of a coffee can. My 04 f150 has a very low power stereo. Hard to hear with the windows down/cracked

Just showed up to the dealer, picking up in a cpl hrs. Will update with sound quality opinion

The sound quality is better than expected