Canadian 2022 F350 Platinum Carbonized grey

Bump:

Hi Cyberdman, can I please have an update. I have a built date of 3/29 not sure if its been shipped as the tracker says awaiting shipment for a few days now.

2022 F-series SD - VIN 1FT8W3BT9NED66740

thanks

Hi Cyberdman,

Apparently according to the dealership my truck has shipped and is now stuck in Michigan due to train back log. I'm trying to get a rail car number from them with no luck.  Can you please  help me with a rail car # and any other info  so I can try and track it.

appreciate your help 

Bump:

Hi Cyberdman,

Apparently according to the dealership my truck has shipped and is now stuck in Michigan due to train back log. I'm trying to get a rail car number from them with no luck.  Can you please  help me with a rail car # and any other info  so I can try and track it.

appreciate your help 

Bump:

Hi Cyberman, can I please have an update

2022 F350 Platinum Carbonized grey 

Order date: 10/14/2021

Sales code: CB7232

Order code: X938.

Apologies for the previous questions nor related to a bump

Thanks

1 hour ago, CanadianTremor said:

you need to read the rules bud.  Call your dealer if you want an update every 24 hours.

Are you looking at the dates I posted, April 20 too now is how many days? , I know the rules and have posted according

21 minutes ago, akirby said:

No that’s for build date.  Once it’s built it’s weekly.

Ah, thanks. I do see that now. On the 2 vehicles I had tracked, that didn't come in to play. Apparently, I am one of the idiots who can't read. 

Edited by Black Label