Michigan F250

stephb0020

I ordered a 2022 Lariat F350 with Antimatter Blue back on June 25th, the same day as my new 5th wheel RV. Got the 5th wheel in late September.  Still waiting on the F350 to be built.

The truck has been delayed 6 times since the order was put in, but was finally sent to production this past Thursday 12/09. I've got the same blackout package, spray-in Bedliner, and the 5th wheel prep you've got. Hoping to see it by New Year's BUT from what I have been reading on all the forums I will not hold my breath.  Fingers crossed. 

Edited by bhidalgo63
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome! It really is confusing on the commodities issue. I understand scheduling must be extremely tedious under the circumstances. You see folks removing bed liners and getting scheduled right away and then others who keep it in their build and get scheduled before others who have been waiting a lot longer. I’m fairly new to waiting. Ordered 12/13 F350 KR with 5th wheel prep and bedliner. I’m holding on those for now. Maybe since so many people are dropping them I will get lucky. Anyway, welcome!