Canadian Tracking Sites?

Staycee

17 hours ago, Staycee said:

I tried doing a search but couldn't find the info.  Are there any Canadian tracking sites?  I tried the US one, but it says it cannot track Canadian orders.

Did you not get an email from Ford after your order was confirmed or scheduled for production?  I assume you a VIN and order number in order to search, where did that info come from?

55 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Did you not get an email from Ford after your order was confirmed or scheduled for production?  I assume you a VIN and order number in order to search, where did that info come from?

I’ve been told we don’t get emails for Canadian orders.  My dealer gave me the VIN a couple days ago.

20 minutes ago, Staycee said:

I’ve been told we don’t get emails for Canadian orders.  My dealer gave me the VIN a couple days ago.

Staycee,

Contact the dealership sales manager if anyone can, he/she/it can answer your questions, if not that's sad...Maybe call Ford Customer Service 800 number, many I've seen on this forum get a lot of order info from them.

787Toolman

20 hours ago, Staycee said:

I tried doing a search but couldn't find the info.  Are there any Canadian tracking sites?  I tried the US one, but it says it cannot track Canadian orders.

Hey Staycee, does your VIN start with 1FT8W or something like 2FT8W?  Since Ford is an American company, would seem odd that a truck built in USA and destined for a different country would use a different system for tracking, but just my opinion.

787Toolman

2 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Hey Staycee, does your VIN start with 1FT8W or something like 2FT8W?  Since Ford is an American company, would seem odd that a truck built in USA and destined for a different country would use a different system for tracking, but just my opinion.

787Toolman

It starts with 1FT7