2022 F-450 Lariat

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ibewlineman13 said:

I was not sure how that worked exactly, so thank you for clarifying that up for me. 

Just to clarify - your dealer sets the priority code and it’s all relative to the other orders.  If you’re the only one at 19 and the rest are stock orders at 20+ you’re first in line.  But if you’re 19 and 10 others are at 18 you’re #11.  Some never change it from the default and just let Ford decide which one to build first.  Others may change the priority as orders are scheduled.  You just need to ask the dealer and make sure you’re at the best priority relative to other orders.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean        Nov-08-2021, 17:10 EST.

Priority Code 02.

I wouldn't get too excited with that yet.  I mean sure it has been moved up technically.  I have been tracking an unbelievable amount of other truck orders that all have priority 02 as well and those trucks have still been waiting a long, long time.  This won't magically make your vehicle start production.  Micro chips, other parts and supply chain has made a huge mess of production and you can't start something sooner if you are all still waiting on the same supply constraints.

• Like 1