Anyone else get scheduled for production the week of 5/2/22?

cdfarmer

Dealer informed me this morning that my order for my 2022 Lariat 502A Powerboost had been scheduled last night for production on 5/5/22. I thought they were pulling orders for scheduling for the week of 4/18/22 this week? Placed my order on 12/23/21 so took about 3 months to be scheduled and I had no options that were linked to commodity constraints. 

Edited by cdfarmer

7 hours ago, cdfarmer said:

Dealer informed me this morning that my order for my 2022 Lariat 502A Powerboost had been scheduled last night for production on 5/5/22. I thought they were pulling orders for scheduling for the week of 4/18/22 this week? Placed my order on 12/23/21 so took about 3 months to be scheduled and I had no options that were linked to commodity constraints. 

Congrats, but not unusual. I ordered a 502a on 10/08 and it was just built. So I’m looking at just over 6 months until delivery.

Parts constraints change on a daily basis. It will get built, just takes a little time.

On 3/25/2022 at 11:19 AM, cdfarmer said:

Congratulations on getting a schedule date. I ordered a 22 Platinum Powerboost on 11/4/21...I've been pushed 6 times so far.

On 3/25/2022 at 11:19 AM, cdfarmer said:

Compared to some of SD guys, that was super quick. The plant could have just been full and all orders that were previewing might have just been pushed to the next scheduling week. Congratulations though! In your driveway in no time.

Edited by MedTJ3
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, MedTJ3 said:

The plant could have just been full and all orders that were previewing might have just been pushed to the next scheduling week. Congratulations though! In your driveway in no time.

Orders previewing as selected for scheduling on the AM Preview Scheduling Report get scheduled. It's the orders not previewing that get pushed back for consideration during the next scheduling period. Verified COVP orders with incremental allocation can get scheduled at any time. 

• Like 2