NSP?

Pardsy

1 hour ago, Pardsy said:

Hi, all. What does "NSP" mean? My dealer said my '22 Mach 1 order now showed "NSP" next to it saying "unscheduled clean." All he told me was that it would likely get picked-up for scheduling soon. Thank you!

NSP = "Not Selected to Preview" for the AM Preview Scheduling Report. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

It means that your order is not being selected for scheduling this week. It indicates nothing about the timing for scheduling and/or consideration for scheduling. 

Do you mean this coming Thursday/Friday? Or has the notation not been updated since last week?

12 hours ago, Pardsy said:

Do you mean this coming Thursday/Friday? Or has the notation not been updated since last week?

Orders are reviewed each week that scheduling is planned and either selected or not selected for scheduling, which is noted on the AM Preview Scheduling Report, with the NSP notation displayed on the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) page.  

39 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Orders are reviewed each week that scheduling is planned and either selected or not selected for scheduling, which is noted on the AM Preview Scheduling Report, with the NSP notation displayed on the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) page.  

So then for tomorrow?