Help tracking railcar

Wolf1

Dial - 18002352352, wait til he starts talking and hit 1, when he asks for the railcar initials, enter 81814192, when he asks for the number, enter 991526 and then when he asks for the next number, hit ##.  

This is a CSX process. mine was moved to BNSF in IL and it still works.  My truck currently in AR.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BitSniffer said:

Dial - 18002352352, wait til he starts talking and hit 1, when he asks for the railcar initials, enter 81814192, when he asks for the number, enter 991526 and then when he asks for the next number, hit ##.  

This is a CSX process. mine was moved to BNSF in IL and it still works.  My truck currently in AR.

Boy, knowing how to type in the railcar initials would have been nice last week when I was tracking mine.  I had to fight with just saying the letters.  Getting it to recognize TTGX was a challenge at times.   Mine is off the railcar now though, so I don't have to worry about it now.

2 hours ago, BitSniffer said:

Thank you. I double checked with your info and it confirmed that it has been unloaded at the rail yard .

• Like 1

T-T-G-X…”is that E-T-G-X?” No… “ok, my mistake”. TEEEEE - TEEEE - G - X…. “Ok, T-E-G-X?” Then I just had my girlfriend say it… he must have liked her voice better than mine ?   I never did figure out how to type the letters. But that’s all over with now. Only one more day before I take delivery

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 10:40 AM, BitSniffer said:

You have no idea how helpful them simple numbers are to everyone that reads this! 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 12:40 PM, BitSniffer said:

Thank you, I was able to use this process to get my train car location, says it will be at ramp 4/7 at 1am.  This is more info than I get when I speak with customer service.  Thanks again...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

You’re getting close @787Toolman

I called this morning and now CSX says my train car has no status, sales manager says on his end, just shows same status as before, arrived at Cayce SC on 4/5.  Must be more than one system involved and updates are delayed.  Nothing I can do but continue to wait.

Edited by 787Toolman
correct date
  • Like 1