2022 F 350 order sheet decoding

Zblaze

Brand new here.  If this topic has already been discussed could you please point me to it.

I ordered a 2022 F 350 in Dec 2021.  Dealer sends me this report.  I can understand some of it but not sure what it all means.  Not getting much help from the dealer on decoding this.

My order is second from the bottom on this sheet.

Thanks

C0F8D9D7-920F-4236-BD86-93B2CFDE9DEE.png

24 minutes ago, Zblaze said:

Brand new here.  If this topic has already been discussed could you please point me to it.

I ordered a 2022 F 350 in Dec 2021.  Dealer sends me this report.  I can understand some of it but not sure what it all means.  Not getting much help from the dealer on decoding this.

My order is second from the bottom on this sheet.

Thanks

C0F8D9D7-920F-4236-BD86-93B2CFDE9DEE.png

This doesn't look like any Ford report I've seen but don't know what information you're trying to find out. Looks like your order is a F-350 4x4 Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, #713A Package, Order #2302, Priority Code 02, Order Date 11/30/2021.

If you want to see written confirmation of your order status, you should ask for a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report which your Dealer can access 24/7. The Vehicle Visibility Report includes the complete order history and all status updates but the default display shows only the current status.