Price Protection Question

Does this apply only to true retail orders? My vehicle is in reacquire, so I did order my 2022, but I am being told I must say the MSRP on the new price increase vs. the price when I ordered in October. One of the sales managers told me this only applies on true retail orders. 

20 minutes ago, Fordman4246 said:

Does x-plan protect the ordered price?  I have a Corsair on order and it had $1600 price increase a month or so after I ordered under x-plan.

Not because of x plan.  It’s protected because it’s a retail order.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DKing said:

Is anyone able to share x-plan pin with me? I found a dealer to accept I just can’t wait the 90 days for the other methods since they only have one vehicle I’m interested in. Thanks so much. 

I read that Ford has cracked down on people giving PINs top people they really don't know. Also, what does this have to do with price protection?

12 hours ago, DKing said:

Is anyone able to share x-plan pin with me? I found a dealer to accept I just can’t wait the 90 days for the other methods since they only have one vehicle I’m interested in. Thanks so much. 

Not sure where you or any household member works but if its at any of these companies you can get an X-plan Pin

https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

45 minutes ago, paramehdic said:

So if my window sticker is a higher price than my order sheet the price on the order sheet will still be honored? 

That is 100% up to your dealer and the deal you made with them.  Price protection is between the dealer and Ford.