"Clunking Sound" over bumps

My 2021 Raptor sounds like a golf ball is loose in a pocket between the cab and the bed, and bounces around when going over bumps. Removed everything from the bed, checked everything in the back, rode in the back seat, feels/sounds like from under the vehicle. Occasionally when the truck is tilted as in a banked curve I hear it (like a ball rolled to the side), but mostly over the bumps.  I looked underneath, thought maybe because the skid plate over the gas tank wasn't secured in the front, could bounce, but after putting a rubber hose piece between, it made no difference, so that isn't it. I have seen comments in the Raptor forums that it is related to the shocks (different rear end on Gen 3 Raptors). A LOT of people are experiencing this noise, do we have any kind of solution short of simply replacing all suspension parts?

Yes. I thought that might be it, tightened everything down, pulled everything out of the cab and the bed, no change to the noise. It is apparently the suspension.

Here is what I got from another owner who is in a service role "I reached out to a dealer contact, he submitted a request to hotline for assistance with this issue. They told him the noise is isolated to the shocks, and that engineering is working on a solution and to monitor OASIS for updates. They advised not to replace parts at this time, since they would be the same as the existing shocks until the new part numbers are released. When a service message is released on OASIS I’ll post it here. The responses from hotline are case by case, as they have internal information not available to dealers for various reasons. Once an official service message is released, there will be a reference number. At this point in the process it’s best for the dealer to open a request with Hotline to document each customer with the issue. The more reports, the faster the service fix should come."

However, I don't know where the best place is to make reports. Hoping there will be more here also.