Jump to content

The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Ford4Me2

New Ranger Order Not Scheduled

Recommended Posts

Hey there again, Ford4me2. I did some reviewing on the forum and Ice-Capades posted on April 25th the Schedule Plans for June and it looks like they will be building Rangers all month in June. When I got my VIN# my dealer gave my my initial scheduled build date for June 6th, I hope it holds up but I'll be checking with my dealer next week and see if he has any updates for me. I've been checking the Ford Tracking site and no Window sticker has been released yet so I'm not sure yet if it will get started next week or not, being the Window Sticker is released anywhere from 1-7 days before the scheduled build date. I'm just hoping it will be built sometime this month. I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a VIN# yet, as mentioned above, keep checking with your dealer. I had to call Ford to update my email address they had on file and while on the phone with them they gave me my VIN#. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jerry52 said:

Hey there again, Ford4me2. I did some reviewing on the forum and Ice-Capades posted on April 25th the Schedule Plans for June and it looks like they will be building Rangers all month in June. When I got my VIN# my dealer gave my my initial scheduled build date for June 6th, I hope it holds up but I'll be checking with my dealer next week and see if he has any updates for me. I've been checking the Ford Tracking site and no Window sticker has been released yet so I'm not sure yet if it will get started next week or not, being the Window Sticker is released anywhere from 1-7 days before the scheduled build date. I'm just hoping it will be built sometime this month. I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a VIN# yet, as mentioned above, keep checking with your dealer. I had to call Ford to update my email address they had on file and while on the phone with them they gave me my VIN#. 

Yep I was calling Ford directly for about 4 weeks straight.  I have not call them in the last 2 or 3 weeks.  Might give them a buzz today if I find a slow point.  Good luck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

delaware, you should have a VIN# assigned to you buy now, as stated above you just need to ask the right person. Being were all in the same time frame, (you, me and Ford4me2) depending on dealer allocations, and as stated above, it is all about patients now. Just having someone to be able to chat with and knowing that were not alone does seem to help, at least it does for me. Finding and joining this forum has already helped me out a lot. Hopefully this will be a good month for us, I'll post any updates I get this month here on this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerry and Delaware have you guys received any new news on your trucks???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a new scheduled date of June 20th, my sales person is off until Wednesday so I'll have him check the Vehicle Visibility Report and have him check the status again. I've been checking the Ford Vehicle Tracking site and nothing has changed on that yet. Maybe Wednesday I'll have Ice-Capades check if my window sticker has been released yet. I'll touch base again in a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No VIN yet. 

 

Sales manager tells me I need to wait and there's nothing that can change the process. He says no add-ons are an issue (I asked).

Ford says it's Unscheduled Clean (no build issues).  

Edited by delaware

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

delaware- That's not good news, I'm at 14 weeks since I ordered my Ranger and I got my VIN# about a month ago, I just emailed my sales person and asked him to check the Visibility Report again and see if there are any new updates, I'm scheduled for June 20th now (hopefully that date holds up) I also check the Ford Order Tracking site, no updates on there either. Yesterday I requested to see if my Window Sticker has been released yet and Ice-Capades checked and it hasn't been released yet. If I get any updates this week I'll post them. There's a lot of information here on the BOF about the ordering and the scheduling process, if you have time to read through them maybe you can find some information that can help you find out what's taking so long to get the VIN#.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delaware said:

No VIN yet. 

 

Sales manager tells me I need to wait and there's nothing that can change the process. He says no add-ons are an issue (I asked).

Ford says it's Unscheduled Clean (no build issues).  

I am in the same boat.  No VIN number and told no issues just have to wait..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: I got my Window Sticker and the Ford Vehicle Tracking site has the truck listed in production now. I'll be keeping in touch with my sales person and hopefully he will keep me updated on any changes on the Vehicle Visibility Report. Any updates for you delaware or Ford4Me2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jerry52 said:

Update: I got my Window Sticker and the Ford Vehicle Tracking site has the truck listed in production now. I'll be keeping in touch with my sales person and hopefully he will keep me updated on any changes on the Vehicle Visibility Report. Any updates for you delaware or Ford4Me2?

Talked to Ford CS yesterday and nothing has changed.  My order is still listed as clear and awaiting scheduling.  No VIN yet......Glad to hear your order is moving.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ford4Me2 said:

Talked to Ford CS yesterday and nothing has changed.  My order is still listed as clear and awaiting scheduling.  No VIN yet......Glad to hear your order is moving.  

 

A VIN number is assigned at the time an order is scheduled so, without it, an order remains unscheduled. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2022 at 12:46 PM, Ford4Me2 said:

I am in the same boat.  No VIN number and told no issues just have to wait..........

 

Got my VIN today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news delaware! Thanks for the update, now Ford4Me2 needs to get his VIN#. It sure feels good when things move forward, like many other post I've read here, the wait is worth it. Hopefully July and August will be good months for us. My Blend date is today and then it will get the spray-in bed liner next week or so, so hopefully July should be a good month for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×