2023 Escape Order Bank

Rangers09

Received a call from our Sales Manager this morning that he can now submit an order for a 2023 Escape, so we have ordered a 2023 PHEV Escape Titanium. He built the order knowing our preferences and we stopped by the dealer this afternoon. He showed us his order screen and not everything is available online yet, but our COVP order is in the system.

Based on everything I read, it would be September before the order bank opened, so pleasantly surprised to get her done in early August.

• ice-capades changed the title to 2023 Escape Order Bank
1 hour ago, Rangers09 said:

Received a call from our Sales Manager this morning that he can now submit an order for a 2023 Escape, so we have ordered a 2023 PHEV Escape Titanium. He built the order knowing our preferences and we stopped by the dealer this afternoon. He showed us his order screen and not everything is available online yet, but our COVP order is in the system.

Based on everything I read, it would be September before the order bank opened, so pleasantly surprised to get her done in early August.

Very interesting but total BS! The 2023 Escape PHEV Order Guide has not been released, the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) won't open until 09/19/2022, and no 2023 Escape specifications or prices are available in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Maybe your Dealer is plugging in order codes into the obsolete CONCEPS system to make it look like he/she is configuring the order for you, but no Dealer can submit a 2023 Escape order until September 19th after the order guide is available, the USOB opens, and the specifications and pricing is available in the WBDO system where the order must be submitted. 

In addition, the Dealer can't submit 2023 Escape order information for COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) verification before orders can be submitted to the USOB via WBDO.

Here's the scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023 Escape as posted in the 2023 Escape Production Information forum. 

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74088-2023-escape-production-information/

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Escape.

• 05/20/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 11/23/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 09/19/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 10/20/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/01/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Escape Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

All dates are subject to change. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Very interesting but total BS! The 2023 Escape PHEV Order Guide has not been released, the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) won't open until 09/19/2022, and no 2023 Escape specifications or prices are available in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Maybe your Dealer is plugging in order codes into the obsolete CONCEPS system to make it look like he/she is configuring the order for you, but no Dealer can submit a 2023 Escape order until September 19th after the order guide is available, the USOB opens, and the specifications and pricing is available in the WBDO system where the order must be submitted. 

In addition, the Dealer can't submit 2023 Escape order information for COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) verification before orders can be submitted to the USOB via WBDO.

Here's the scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023 Escape as posted in the 2023 Escape Production Information forum. 

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74088-2023-escape-production-information/

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the scheduling and production timetable for the 2022/2023MY Escape.

• 05/20/2022 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 09/15/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 11/23/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date

• 09/19/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 10/20/2022 - 2023MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/01/2022 - 2023MY Job #1 Date

The 2023 Escape Order Guide will be released on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section.

All dates are subject to change. 

Based on the information you post, I wasn't expecting to hear from him until 19th September, as I sent him an email about a month ago, requesting he order one when the order bank opens. I've ordered enough vehicles from him, and this is our 3rd Escape, so he knows what options and trim level we want, so he can do the build without us being there.

Must admit, I was surprised to hear from him this early. Guess we will wait to find out how it transpires. If nothing else, we are the dealer's first 23 MY order, as it shows on his system right after the 22 MY's. Hoping it takes less time than my recent F-450 KRU, which was over 8 months.

Probably doesn't make much difference, but we are in Canada.