Window Sticker Decoded?

I have made it to having a window sticker posted for my truck to be built next week and I am trying to decode some of the fields on the window sticker.  This has probably been asked many times before (maybe it needs a sticky?) but there are 551 entries returned for windows sticker decoded and I reviewed the first 7 pages with no luck.  The first couple of lines have codes and numbers that I don't understand like the stuff following the UT in the top left corner, the 3646, the boxes with ULC-U-R-C, the number 007596 and 222/1315, the item number, etc.  Can someone help me?  Thanksimage.png.16e09198371db2c4bad34b7e6f510b03.pngimage.png.02b1822a6a7f84759927bc8d6ecd544d.png

Not sure if you have been on ford-trucks forum as well but there’s a ton of good info in this thread:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1673039-online-building-retail-ordering-ford-scheduling-and-production-delivery-tracking-and-window-sticker.html

if you scroll down a ways there’s a window sticker decoding section. Although like akirby said none of comes with much use to the consumer and won’t help speed the process up.

My truck also recently went into production and the window sticker became available next week and I’m from Utah, maybe our trucks will be shipping together (hopefully sooner than later haha) 

I ordered my truck from LHM in Salt Lake.  I had several build dates that were Saturdays so I have concluded that Saturday trucks don't get built.  When it got bumped the fourth time to a Tuesday, things started moving.  I already have a Renegade cover ordered and paid for since the lag time is several months.  I am looking for a 3" to 2" reducer for the hitch as all my stuff is 2 inches and I don't want to replace my Equalizer hitch with a 3 inch setup ($$$$).  I really don't want a 3/2.5/2 inch setup.  Too many pieces in the bump slop of the hitch receiver.  It looks like you can go expensive plastic or more expensive steel to do this.  When my delivery gets close i have a 1999 Dodge RAM 2500 long bed Cummins to sell.  I think I will take bids for it in an auction that runs a week or so.  These trucks are collectable.  Good luck on your truck and thanks for the link.  A lot of stuff there.

9 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

I ordered my truck from LHM in Salt Lake.  I had several build dates that were Saturdays so I have concluded that Saturday trucks don't get built.  When it got bumped the fourth time to a Tuesday, things started moving.  I already have a Renegade cover ordered and paid for since the lag time is several months.  I am looking for a 3" to 2" reducer for the hitch as all my stuff is 2 inches and I don't want to replace my Equalizer hitch with a 3 inch setup ($$$$).  I really don't want a 3/2.5/2 inch setup.  Too many pieces in the bump slop of the hitch receiver.  It looks like you can go expensive plastic or more expensive steel to do this.  When my delivery gets close i have a 1999 Dodge RAM 2500 long bed Cummins to sell.  I think I will take bids for it in an auction that runs a week or so.  These trucks are collectable.  Good luck on your truck and thanks for the link.  A lot of stuff there.

I must be one of the lucky ones, as mine was completed on Saturday 9th April. 

I am looking for a 3" to 2" reducer for the hitch as all my stuff is 2 inches and I don't want to replace my Equalizer hitch with a 3 inch setup ($$$$).  I really don't want a 3/2.5/2 inch setup.  Too many pieces in the bump slop of the hitch receiver.  It looks like you can go expensive plastic or more expensive steel to do this. 

You could go to a local fab shop and I'm sure they could build you a sleeve/reducer.  Honestly though , the Ford reducers work fine. I have a 3" receiver, 1 2.5" stinger, and several 2" stingers.  I don't notice any "rattling" going on.  Between the Travel trailer, flat bed and boat, I'm towing almost every week and I never take the stinger out other than to swap for what ever trailer I'm dragging.  However I also don't use cheap hitches like the ones you find at most retail places.  The ones I use are heavy and HD plus double as Pintle Hitch.  The WD for the travel trailer is blue ox and it's a heavy sob as well.  my 2 cents.