Question about vacation and personal pay

REPAIRMAN-NAP

Hey just wandering if you take the buy out package if Ford pays you your vacation and personal pay that they owe you. Also if you take the buyout and are let go on Jan 1st and you are june eligible do you acrew any other vacation for a half a year. :shrug:

I have been told they will pay you for anything they still owe you for (Vacation/FF that is still listed on your check). I'm not sure if you accrue anything until your eligibility date though. I would assume not, since you couldn't use it before June anyway.

I have been told they will pay you for anything they still owe you for (Vacation/FF that is still listed on your check). I'm not sure if you accrue anything until your eligibility date though. I would assume not, since you couldn't use it before June anyway.

Thanks I know most vacation time starts from the year before I guess I am just trying to get as much money out of it as possible. :happy feet:

Hey just wandering if you take the buy out package if Ford pays you your vacation and personal pay that they owe you. Also if you take the buyout and are let go on Jan 1st and you are june eligible do you acrew any other vacation for a half a year. :shrug:

As of today we were told that the effective date was being moved from November 1st to December 1st. If you have December eligibility, you will be eligible to collect all of your '07 personal/vacation pay. Folks getting regular retirement incentives, as opposed to seperation packages, will still be able to retire on November 1, these folks will have their '07 vacation/personal packages pro-rated. December eligibility dates will be able to collect all of their '07 paid time, June will receive partial payment.

Let me see if I understand this: June eligible people will get a pro-rated amount of their vacation that they would have gotten next June?

I have about 2 weeks left from last June, I'm pretty sure I get that. I wasn't sure if we got any that we would have gotten next time around.

Let me see if I understand this: June eligible people will get a pro-rated amount of their vacation that they would have gotten next June?

I have about 2 weeks left from last June, I'm pretty sure I get that. I wasn't sure if we got any that we would have gotten next time around.

If they take a retirement package as opposed to a seperation package. December eligible folks that take seperation packages will receive all of their pay if they leave on Dec 1, June eligible employees receive nothing. Your vacation pay for any given year is determined by the amount of time you worked the previous year, not including the periodic increases in vacation time. In effect, you will get paid for what you worked this year, if you retire. If you seperate, you have to work until November 14 to collect your pay if you have December elgibility, the reason for moving up the effective date from November 1 to December 1. Gonna guess that June eligibles that seperate would have to work until May 14 to collect their pay.

hey stl if you took any kind of seperation other prl our reitrment you have volunteraly quit and we did not get any acrude vacation only what was due on our checks also no unemployment because you quit your job......