Aftermarket shocks for 2023 F-250?

So I started looking around for replacement shocks for my 2023 F-250 4WD, I usually replace them after I get the first set of tires on, or about 20K miles.  Rancho and Bilstein are my 2 usual suspects... but I'm not finding anyone that makes shocks for this thing.  I even emailed Rancho directly and they said nothing at this time.

Anyone have any luck with aftermarket shocks?

I found the Bilstiens listed for the 23 on the sites for the ready lift kits, and most of them say the same as the 22, didn't get the kit order just yet but that's what I was told, would fit no problem. Has anyone done any leaving kits on their 23s?

FYI.

F-350 with 6000 front springs.

After 8,000 miles, and seeing some tread chop on the sides of my front tires, I installed a set of Bilsteins, and rotated. 

18,000 and the chop is gone.

The ride wasn’t improved, but it was great to begin with. It’s not always about ride.

I’ll have a set on my 23’ the week it comes home.

Obviously, the Bilstein shocks are doing a better job.

2 hours ago, George C said:

FYI.

F-350 with 6000 front springs.

After 8,000 miles, and seeing some tread chop on the sides of my front tires, I installed a set of Bilsteins, and rotated. 

18,000 and the chop is gone.

The ride wasn’t improved, but it was great to begin with. It’s not always about ride.

I’ll have a set on my 23’ the week it comes home.

Obviously, the Bilstein shocks are doing a better job.

I have Bilsteins on my '09... they have always done a pretty good job, even considering the rear leafs are made of spaghetti noodles.

I don't really care about ride, I care about even wear on my tires, and traction.

Bilstein's web page has nothing for the 2023 SD... which is why I'm axing.  Was the 22 to 23 year change that big of a difference???