Maverick Lariat Hybrid X plan price

CMS

My 16 year old Ford Escape Hybrid has served me well but it might be time

To send her to the farm where she can run around and play and enjoy her golden years.

Anyone know the plan pricing for what I'm looking for?

Is getting xplan on this vehicle a pipe dream?

There used to be a place in blue oval where I could get a pin. Does it still exist?

Edited by CMS
typo

8 hours ago, CMS said:

My 16 year old Ford Escape Hybrid has served me well but it might be time

To send her to farm where she can run around and play and enjoy her golden years.

Anyone know the plan pricing for what I'm looking for?

Is getting xplan on this vehicle a pipe dream?

There used to be a place in blue oval where I could get a pin. Does it still exist?

It's definitely possible to find a dealer that is willing to take X-Plan on a Maverick.  Chances are much higher if you put in an order and wait for it to be built vs. buying off the lot, if you can even find one; even then there's no guarantee.  Since you're looking for a hybrid, chances are incredibly slim at finding one on the lot in the first place.  You may need to ask around to find a dealer willing to do so.

To acquire a PIN, you need to either personally know a Ford corporate employee, work for an eligible Ford partner, or be a member of a qualifying group.  Mustang Club of America is a group you can buy a membership for, which many have used as a way to "buy" access to X-Plan; this is not, however, an endorsement as I have no personal experience.  Note that (at least officially), you must be a member for at least 90 days prior to your vehicle purchase.

For Mustang Club of America member, you must provide a membership Card as proof of eligibility and dealer must retain a copy as proof of membership. Customer name and membership expiration date must be on the membership card. Customer must be a member for a minimum of 90 days prior to the sales date of the vehicle. US Resident only.

X-Plan pricing isn't currently listed online.  You can calculate the approximate X-Plan price for yourself, however.  Keep in mind that it caps the doc fee at the lesser of $100 or whatever your state law permits (though some dealers will refuse to honor this, in violation of their contractual agreement with Ford).  See here for the price list: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/2024-maverick-price-list-msrp-invoice-pricing-all-models-options.34193/

Formula:

Pricing Formula

• X-Plan is a pre-determined price based on dealer invoice or A-Plan price depending on brand. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice.

X-Plan

Ford

Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

Lincoln

Dealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

Edited by j2sys
  • Like 1