Orange Frost ST with Black Chrome grill?

I saw this at a dealership going into work a couple weeks ago..haven't seen it since then. Any photos of one?

The grill could have been from a 07 Explorer Ironman if on A sport trac, otherwise it could have been an Ironman option Explorer XLT, they come in orange frost, with black grill. See pic

post-15718-1161364159_thumb.jpg

What state do you live in ?. Can't find an orange sport trac in south Florida

You could go to your favorite local Ford dealer and order yourself one.Then you would be the "first" in area to have one! I think they look awesome,especially the Limited.You could probaly have it in six to eight weeks?Maybe TBN LEISHA could shed some light on that?

You could go to your favorite local Ford dealer and order yourself one.Then you would be the "first" in area to have one! I think they look awesome,especially the Limited.You could probaly have it in six to eight weeks?Maybe TBN LEISHA could shed some light on that?

I think the rebate is over at the end of the month. Out of 15 new vehicles I special order 2 and had bad luck one the paint job was not right and I refused the truck the second special order different dealer truck came with a run in the paint never was a good match after they fixed it . Orange is a color I believe would be hard to match if it came in screwed up

I think the rebate is over at the end of the month. Out of 15 new vehicles I special order 2 and had bad luck one the paint job was not right and I refused the truck the second special order different dealer truck came with a run in the paint never was a good match after they fixed it . Orange is a color I believe would be hard to match if it came in screwed up

The paint on my Orange Frost Sport Trac is just great.

My 02 T-Bird had a few minor problems but I didn't want to have the issues repaired as they wee hard to see.

I bought a fiberglass Tonneau from Leer, they ship them painted.

It is as close to perfect match as you can get!

Go for Orange!!!!

The grill could have been from a 07 Explorer Ironman if on A sport trac, otherwise it could have been an Ironman option Explorer XLT, they come in orange frost, with black grill. See pic

I think your right, It was prob a plain jane Explorer. It sure did look nice though! The grills on the 05+ explorer look ugly for the most part....

What color interiors are you guys getting in your orange spor trac's

I took the light Camel / Camel.

I have seen the black / camel insert and It looks good too.

I felt the lighter interior looked richer! The black 'carbon fiber' accents around the center stack show up better too.

You can see a bit of the interior through the window. :wub:

Go Orange!

post-15718-1161706649_thumb.jpg

Edited by TBN LEISHA