Factory ordered my '07 Focus ZX5 SES today..

youngSTAP

Message to the guys at Wayne Assembly. I've leased two Focus built at your plant and they were super. So super infact that my 3rd Focus I will be buying. I ordered it yesterrday.

When I get my order number is there anyone at Wayne Assembly willing to "take care" of a fellow brother (You know, baby my car through the system, give me updates, etc?)

Just wondered. I know there's guys at our plant that does that for people when they ask.

ys

p.s can't wait to get it. I'm hoping for delivery by Xmas. You still don't have any scheduled down weeks until the new year, right???

Message to the guys at Wayne Assembly. I've leased two Focus built at your plant and they were super. So super infact that my 3rd Focus I will be buying. I ordered it yesterrday.

When I get my order number is there anyone at Wayne Assembly willing to "take care" of a fellow brother (You know, baby my car through the system, give me updates, etc?)

Just wondered. I know there's guys at our plant that does that for people when they ask.

ys

p.s can't wait to get it. I'm hoping for delivery by Xmas. You still don't have any scheduled down weeks until the new year, right???

To date the Focus has been the best Ford vehicle I have ever owned. FYI

I've owned several Fords, mostly Mustangs. But, I agree about the Focus. I had an 05 ST & it was a great car. Currently, I'm driving a MazdaSpeed 6. Best car I've ever owned, period. Just wish Ford would integrate some of this technology and "go fast" stuff in the Focus, Fusion, etc. After all, my MazdaSpeed has the Ford 2.3L engine (turbo) in it. The dipstick says FoMoCo!!

ys

Tell us what you ordered on it and why!

Tell us what you ordered on it and why!

Got the screaming yellow...cause it's a freaking cool color. Didn't get the gfx (even though it looks really cool) cause the first snow bank I hit I figure that sucker's coming off or getting smashed) Canadian winter, eh?

I DID get the premium sound. I heard the difference between that and the standard....very nice.

Got automatic transmission for the gf....I would have been happy with the 5-speed.

and of course the Canadian Winter package (heated seets, mirrors, traction control abs) have that on my '04 ZTS and love it. Makes it a great car in the winter.

Got the dark charcoal cloth seats, glad they made a darker color now because the "charcoal" grey in '04 wasn't very "charcoal".

Didn't get the power moon roof this time, paid the $1000 for it last time and barely ever used it in 3 years.

Still haven't got an order number from the dealer yet. Maybe I'll call tomorrow. Hopefully someone down in Wayne can tell me when the build date is......mabye grab a few pics on the old cell phone :) I'd love that......actually what I'd love it to come down and visit the plant and take a tour the day my car goes through......but anyway.

Yep, my family is very excited to own our very first brand new car. Leasing sucks.

I'm very impressed with how much room there is for hauling stuff around when you fold the back seats down (ZX5) as far as I'm concerned the fold down seats in the ZTS were a complete waste of time.....I could bring him a 2x4 or a piece of trim if I wanted, but with the ZX5 I'm sure to be able to bring home a TV or a chair or a dresser, or many things that I buy......

Keep up the good work Wayne, and Fords Focus design team.

yS

Got the screaming yellow...cause it's a freaking cool color. Didn't get the gfx (even though it looks really cool) cause the first snow bank I hit I figure that sucker's coming off or getting smashed) Canadian winter, eh?

I DID get the premium sound. I heard the difference between that and the standard....very nice.

Got automatic transmission for the gf....I would have been happy with the 5-speed.

and of course the Canadian Winter package (heated seets, mirrors, traction control abs) have that on my '04 ZTS and love it. Makes it a great car in the winter.

Got the dark charcoal cloth seats, glad they made a darker color now because the "charcoal" grey in '04 wasn't very "charcoal".

Didn't get the power moon roof this time, paid the $1000 for it last time and barely ever used it in 3 years.

Still haven't got an order number from the dealer yet. Maybe I'll call tomorrow. Hopefully someone down in Wayne can tell me when the build date is......mabye grab a few pics on the old cell phone :) I'd love that......actually what I'd love it to come down and visit the plant and take a tour the day my car goes through......but anyway.

Yep, my family is very excited to own our very first brand new car. Leasing sucks.

I'm very impressed with how much room there is for hauling stuff around when you fold the back seats down (ZX5) as far as I'm concerned the fold down seats in the ZTS were a complete waste of time.....I could bring him a 2x4 or a piece of trim if I wanted, but with the ZX5 I'm sure to be able to bring home a TV or a chair or a dresser, or many things that I buy......

Keep up the good work Wayne, and Fords Focus design team.

yS

Sounds great! My gf just took delvery of a SES sedan, black with leather plus the safety and weather pakages and its been wonderful. Even had someone on the inside put it thru their audit/showcar prep before it left Wayne . How good of a deal did they cut you?

Sounds great! My gf just took delvery of a SES sedan, black with leather plus the safety and weather pakages and its been wonderful. Even had someone on the inside put it thru their audit/showcar prep before it left Wayne . How good of a deal did they cut you?

A-Plan minus $2000(canadian) and I also get another $1000 sent to me after I take deliver (negotiated benifit)

All in all I got a sweet deal too.

yS

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that I took delivery of my car last Friday. Super great car. Thanks again Wayne Assembly. And whoever does the hood & door fits you did a fantastic job. The doors a close just perfect and aren't in board nor outboard at all. Engine runs great. Exterior paint is flawless.......this is gonna be a very fun car to drive. I can tell because I love it already.

ys

The only issue that I'm having is a slight paint issue but that will be taken care of once I see the ford rep (primer showing through under the hood)

• 2 months later...