Kerry the comedian

cal50

Bush could be drunk off his ass ,and blow up a school bus full of children ,and these people would still makes excuses for him .Not all republicans are morons .Just the ones that think Bush can do no wrong.

For example . I make some statements about republicans,and I immediately state that Democrats are not perfect either .What happens ? They fire right back with how imperfect democrats are . They only understand bickering to cover up failures. They have no concept of admitting mistakes,and trying to improve on them .

Now watch,someones gonna trash democrats . 1...2..3.. go !

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bush could be drunk off his ass ,and blow up a school bus full of children ,and these people would still makes excuses for him .Not all republicans are morons .Just the ones that think Bush can do no wrong.

For example . I make some statements about republicans,and I immediately state that Democrats are not perfect either .What happens ? They fire right back with how imperfect democrats are . They only understand bickering to cover up failures. They have no concept of admitting mistakes,and trying to improve on them .

Now watch,someones gonna trash democrats . 1...2..3.. go !

It's almost like it has been setup that way. All people make mistakes. What has either party done for the regular American Joe? Nothing Great! Everybody is bickering with each other while in the meantime this country continues down the drain.

FEAR AND SMEAR IN BUSH'S AMERICA AS REELING REPUBLICANS RUN SCARED

Members of the reality-based community had to chuckle and shake their heads in disbelief at the exchange Snow had with a reporter on the slogan shuffle. It was quintessential Bushevism, totally removed from truth and reality.

Question: Is the president responsible for the fact people think it's "stay the course," since he's, in fact, described it that way himself?

Snow: No.

The prosecution rests.

Wow,some really concise and irrelevant replies.

True democrats,your consistent.

It never ceases to amaze me - the sheer ignorance of the bush supporters. Kerry is a moron, but is that what the debate should be about with less than a week before the election?

How about Medicare and the high cost of prescription drugs. How about the half-trillion nightmare in Iraq, it's going to be worse, not better. Just think what that money could have done for American Manufacturing. How about the 9 trillion dollar National Debt. What about some of these trade pacts nearing completion - Thailand for example. Do you think a Democratic Congress would help?

Oh I know, it does not matter. Both parties are equally against labor, hardly. Cal, you always are critical of the UAW for it's position on Democrats. Why? They are a labor organization, why wouldn't they vote Democrat. Go here and carefully review the voting records of the House and the Senate - thoughtfully provided by the UAW and see the difference. Sure, the UAW almost always supports the Democrats, but here is why.Republican's always vote against Labor, while Democrats support us. This is not supposition, but a FACT. The record of the 109'th Congress clearly shows this. Every bill that helps labor is struck down by almost unanimous Republican opposition.

The debate about Kerry is what Rove and other Republican strategists love to see. It keeps the sheep confused. Can I hear a Baaaaa Cal? C'mon, you can do it, and you do it so well.

It never ceases to amaze me - the sheer ignorance of the bush supporters. Kerry is a moron, but is that what the debate should be about with less than a week before the election?

How about Medicare and the high cost of prescription drugs. How about the half-trillion nightmare in Iraq, it's going to be worse, not better. Just think what that money could have done for American Manufacturing. How about the 9 trillion dollar National Debt. What about some of these trade pacts nearing completion - Thailand for example. Do you think a Democratic Congress would help?

Oh I know, it does not matter. Both parties are equally against labor, hardly. Cal, you always are critical of the UAW for it's position on Democrats. Why? They are a labor organization, why wouldn't they vote Democrat. Go here and carefully review the voting records of the House and the Senate - thoughtfully provided by the UAW and see the difference. Sure, the UAW almost always supports the Democrats, but here is why.Republican's always vote against Labor, while Democrats support us. This is not supposition, but a FACT. The record of the 109'th Congress clearly shows this. Every bill that helps labor is struck down by almost unanimous Republican opposition.

The debate about Kerry is what Rove and other Republican strategists love to see. It keeps the sheep confused. Can I hear a Baaaaa Cal? C'mon, you can do it, and you do it so well.

The original topic was about what Kerry said. Not about anything Bush did or did not do. That being said Bush already has the job that Kerry wants to run for, again. Get a good democratic candidate next time.

My disappointment with the UAW blindly supporting only democrats is just that. I received a card in the mail from the UAW telling me who to vote for in all races. I did not count them all but there were over 14 names selected for me to vote for and they are all democrat. Since you seem like a smart person what are the odds or statistics to select correctly 100% of the time ,every time that only the democratic choice is the correct one? Not possible.Want to make that sheep sound now buddy? It's difficult to tell the difference between career politicians anymore. They are all out for their own interests. If you think the democrats are "for us" keep dreaming. None of the Dems or republicans got ford or GM in the mess they are currently in.

When persons suggest a democratic president would somehow solve our problems thats a laugh.

No matter what any democrat says or does be it a Kerry or whomever the UAW will always support them.

I will wait and see what the choices are before choosing. As for some who blindly vote Dem more power to you.

They are all out for their own interests. If you think the democrats are "for us" keep dreaming. None of the Dems or republicans got ford or GM in the mess they are currently in.

When persons suggest a democratic president would somehow solve our problems thats a laugh.

What was the last thing they did that was directed at the UAW? That trully helped us? We are not supposed to get help. The UAW should, if they truely are for the people and for working families of America, use some of that stash of money they are sitting on to start teaching the working families of America that it's not going to change until we change it. There are alot of locals scattered across the country, like they say things spread fastest by "Word of Mouth". Instead of playing the political game, and thats all it is now, actually make a drive for change.

Wow,some really concise and irrelevant replies.

True democrats,your consistent.

I agree that next time around I hope there are two decent people to choose from. Right now neither party is blazing a trail.Kerry is still a joke. I bet his wife kicks his ass over his latest stunt.Someone should.

Mrs. John (Heinz) Kerry should get him out of politics and put him to work in her ketchup factory!!

Here we go again!!!! beatdeadhorse5.gifbeatdeadhorse5.gifbeatdeadhorse5.gif

When are you people going to learn. Bush is GOD ALMIGHTY!!! and the republicans are his angel.gif they can do NO WRONG!!! :doh:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Theodore Roosevelt

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Theodore Roosevelt

Dude I think you've got me all wrong I HATE Bush!!! He's a loser.gif

This will bring out the right wingers! Bring it I can take it!! :happy feet:

The UAW is really just a special interest group. Nothing wrong with that, of course. There are special interest groups on many fronts. However, they vote Democrat because the Dems give the UAW goodies and the Republicans do not. I'm sure that if the Dems stopped giving goodies and the Republicans started, the UAW would endorse a Republican.

The Republicans do not vote "against" labor. They vote FOR having a level playing field and letting companies rise or fall on their own merits. In other words, the Republicans are for a free market system, but the Democrats want to skew the playing field or giving special goodies to members just to pander for a few UAW votes. Democrats do what the UAW want, but Republicans do what is right for the country.

The UAW is really just a special interest group. Nothing wrong with that, of course. There are special interest groups on many fronts. However, they vote Democrat because the Dems give the UAW goodies and the Republicans do not. I'm sure that if the Dems stopped giving goodies and the Republicans started, the UAW would endorse a Republican.

The Republicans do not vote "against" labor. They vote FOR having a level playing field and letting companies rise or fall on their own merits. In other words, the Republicans are for a free market system, but the Democrats want to skew the playing field or giving special goodies to members just to pander for a few UAW votes. Democrats do what the UAW want, but Republicans do what is right for the country.

Bingo.

Some people fail to see that other car companies are doing quite well,with the same government in place.

Somehow everything bad that is happening is someone (insert name here) else's fault but if you vote a certain way all bad things will become good. Join a union,vote only democrat and all will be great. Vote for anyone else you will meet a horrible fate. The UAW should stay out of politics.

Watching the news it's funny to watch Kerry try to explain his latest stupid remarks. Since senators are elected lawmakers and number only 100 people out of our population you would think they would be our best and brightest. He proved that hypothesis incorrect. Instead he chooses to blame someone else for his own mistake. I would have more respect for the guy if he simply said he made a mistake and an apology.

I guess this is beneath the elitist group they belong to. Also the explanation that he was referring to Bush is a laugh. They both attended college and Bush had the higher GPA. What an ass wipe that is also supported by the UAW and some career idiots here.

irak.jpg

Hey Cal,

How about Bush's joke.

Bush Jokes About Missing WMD in Iraq

Difference is his have actually cost us something.

If Kerry owes an apology to our soldiers for making a bad joke,the the Bush administration owes an even bigger apology for sending our troops to be killed and mutilated over a ludacris and fabricated war. But people dont care about the troops as much as they say they do,because insurgents can't fire a RPG through their 60 inch plasma t.v. So it doesnt affect us directly

WMD's anyone ?

And no,the Dem's are not perfect either. :doh:

Ludicris and Fabricated? It may look like that ONLY because it is constantly pounded into our heads that we are now in a no-win situation because of our being bogged down in Iraq. Do you realize we are still "bogged" down in Japan and Germany? Looking back prior to our invasion of Iraq, there were plenty of Dems who stood at the podium demanding something be done about Saddam. These same Dems are now bitching because something was done. I would like to see what Dems would do post-Iraq besides their stated cut-and-run...ooops!, I mean their stated EXIT BY SPECIFIC DATE strategy.

While the WMD issue is the main issue that Dems use to villify Bush, we are being told to forget that some top Dems also used the WMD line as a reason to get Saddam. I remember that WMD's were only one of multiple reasons to go after Saddam. The one that sticks in my mind was Saddam's quote from Time Magazine that went something like: "The mistake I made in Kuwait was I didn't have a nucleur weapon before I went in" To me, this was the "GO" signal we needed to get rid of that piece of scum before he did get nucleur.

Now, we see N. Korea and Iran saying and DOING much worse than that. We'll be in those countries one day also, whether we wish to be or not. Probably much later and far worse a scenario than what would ever happen in Iraq. Mainly because instead of being pre-emptive as we were with Saddam, we'll argue and debate and fight among ourselves in the good old Democratic way of blaming everyone else for our failure to act. Look forward to worrying about your children and grandchildren whom will be fighting overseas sometime in the future when we Americans finally elect another President with the guts and moral courage to fight. We'll have to if we wish to survive.

Ludicris and Fabricated? It may look like that ONLY because it is constantly pounded into our heads that we are now in a no-win situation because of our being bogged down in Iraq. Do you realize we are still "bogged" down in Japan and Germany? Looking back prior to our invasion of Iraq, there were plenty of Dems who stood at the podium demanding something be done about Saddam. These same Dems are now bitching because something was done. I would like to see what Dems would do post-Iraq besides their stated cut-and-run...ooops!, I mean their stated EXIT BY SPECIFIC DATE strategy.

While the WMD issue is the main issue that Dems use to villify Bush, we are being told to forget that some top Dems also used the WMD line as a reason to get Saddam. I remember that WMD's were only one of multiple reasons to go after Saddam. The one that sticks in my mind was Saddam's quote from Time Magazine that went something like: "The mistake I made in Kuwait was I didn't have a nucleur weapon before I went in" To me, this was the "GO" signal we needed to get rid of that piece of scum before he did get nucleur.

Now, we see N. Korea and Iran saying and DOING much worse than that. We'll be in those countries one day also, whether we wish to be or not. Probably much later and far worse a scenario than what would ever happen in Iraq. Mainly because instead of being pre-emptive as we were with Saddam, we'll argue and debate and fight among ourselves in the good old Democratic way of blaming everyone else for our failure to act. Look forward to worrying about your children and grandchildren whom will be fighting overseas sometime in the future when we Americans finally elect another President with the guts and moral courage to fight. We'll have to if we wish to survive.

I can see what is pounded into your head with the "cut and run" statement. We have been duped into war by our Government before. You're telling me that can't happen?

Documents and Debate

Does it bother you that anytime this administration is questioned we always get the same answer?

The White House declined to discuss details of the declassified memo

Typical response. Bush can do no wrong,lol What a fucking joke. The GOP always has to bring up shit from the past in order to justify the current fuck-ups .Bush led into a false war ? Well Clinton got a blow job . Our jobs are being shipped overseas at a head spinning rate ? Well Clinton got a blow job . Healthcare is spiraling

outta control ? Well Clinton got a blow job . Minimum wage is not keeping pace with the current market ? Yup ,a blow job.

Its just amazes me that after all the rhetoric we have heard,you will still not hear a straight answer on why Iraq needed to be invaded . No wait,Im sorry ,its because the Iraqis deserve freedom and democracy . Like that any of our fucking business . What about the innocent women and children being slaughtered by the masses in Africa ? Your right though, Iraqis had it much worse,sure . And dont give me that WMD ,pre-emptive bullshit either .Because when you have other members of the "axis of evil" COMING RIGHT OUT AND STATING PUBLICLY ,that they have /or are developing WMD's, why didnt we go after them ? And dont give me that "Saddam" violated sanctions blah blah bullshit either . Because legally we cannot not invade their country on any of the counts that we have. No ,its just some more of that cowboy ,Texan shit.

Dont you find it strange that in the previous wars you mentioned in Japan and Germany ,those were called a WORLD WAR ? Meaning that we were not the only ones that were fighting those wars. Those were different times,and much graver circumstances. Japan attacked us,so we hit them back .Learn your history before you start comparing those wars to this bullshit .

Since you wanna bring up the history of wars and remind everyone about how the "Dems also used WMD blah blah" crap ,lemme ask you this . Remember a Democrat by the name of Harry S. Truman ? Yeah,he was involved in those wars you so casually mentioned.

Ever hear about that little sign he had on his desk when he was President ? It said and I quote................................"THE BUCK STOPS HERE " . That is something that this administration has no concept of . Now I dare you to try and draw another comparison between those wars the shifted the table of of our earths history ,and this "ludacris and fabricated " war that our government cannot not even give a decnt explanation for.

Get off the bandwagon tit ,and speak up for yourself .Quit allowing yourself to be just another sheep and "yes man" . Thats what makes America great . Just because you may be Republican/Democrat doesnt mean that you have to follow them over a cliff and commit political suicide .Its ok to disagree with your partys leadership ,and admit that they have fucked things up . Because they dont give a rats ass out you ,they just want you to keep preaching their rhetoric . :runaway:

Edited by NorfolkBuilt

First, I agree with you in that the UAW is a special interest group, of course they are going to vote Democrat, the voting record clearly shows why.

As far as your latter point, I differ with you on whether they are anti-labor or not, but I will respect your opinion and leave it at that. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the level playing field for labor is about $2.00 an hour. Considering that there are billions of workers, working for much less, I am being generous. In other words, with no one looking out for the unskilled worker, that worker is going to make a LOT less in the near future.

Do we really want a nation full of have's and have not's?

Most countries limit or restrict trade practices that they consider harmful. We on the other hand, let the free-market decide. I like a great many others think this policy ill conceived. We forge trade-pacts with other countries that contain no labor and little in the way of environmental protections, which makes our country even less attractive to business.

In other words, we encourage outsourcing and the drain of jobs.

I am a proponent of free trade; the record is clear on the benefits. However, not in the haphazard way we are dealing with our partners, and not in the manner in which we are letting our manufacturing skills dwindle. We are selling our future so as we can buy goods more cheaply.

For what end?

I know many suggest that the government should stay clear and let the free market decide. That might have been great policy a decade past, but we longer have the advantages we once held, and we are facing much more fierce competition. The multinationals are doing what is best - for them. By spreading their risk and diversifying their interests, so even with U.S. decline, they still prosper. There is nothing wrong with this, after all, their interests are creating shareholder wealth, not the well-being of our society.

So my question is, if the free market is only interested in shareholder wealth, and the government is only interested in serving the free market, who is looking out for the vast majority of American's?

I know many suggest that the government should stay clear and let the free market decide. That might have been great policy a decade past, but we longer have the advantages we once held, and we are facing much more fierce competition. The multinationals are doing what is best - for them. By spreading their risk and diversifying their interests, so even with U.S. decline, they still prosper. There is nothing wrong with this, after all, their interests are creating shareholder wealth, not the well-being of our society.

So my question is, if the free market is only interested in shareholder wealth, and the government is only interested in serving the free market, who is looking out for the vast majority of American's?

Well said .

Wow Some great replies. There is a lot of information to digest about the " why's " we went there. The American Government voted to go, yes that includes President Bush. Kerry also voted to go. We are there now so lets finish the job and get there asses home. Norforkbuilt you have to stop drinking the kool aid