Mercury Sinking

Well yeah, but look how much time you spend on this forum.

you're not normal.

I know it's disgusting. lol. I'm at work though and when we have slow times I pass the time on the net. Trust me when I'm at home, you won't see me here. When it gets busy here, we work like hell. So this is just a way to pass down time.

Then what's your explanation for the significant difference in buyer demographics between Mercury and Ford.

People are not rational, and they do not make rational purchasing decisions.

And, Sixcav, this includes you as well as me.

When I buy anything I am very rational. I am not a guy that gets real excited about new cars. I am more interested in the business of producing them. I have 5 classic cars and these I am passionate about. But when I buy it is very rational and I get a good deal.

Now sixcav is different in that his car is very important to his phsyche. And nothing wrong with that. But what he needs is an old classic and a new car to get him around. (I recommend a classic Mopar)

Well yeah, but look how much time you spend on this forum.

you're not normal.

What is normal?

Edited by Bluecon

Now sixcav is different in that his car is very important to his phsyche. And nothing wrong with that. But what he needs is an old classic and a new car to get him around. (I recommend a classic Mopar)
Nah, I've gotten to the point that a car is a car. I like some cars, but for everyday driving I just need a machine. Now you were close on the two car thing. I'd love to just have a new Vette to horse around with on the weekends and a practical around town car for everyday use. Heck I'm even considering a station wagon next time out. :o

What is normal?

There's no such thing as a normal life, there's just life.

Edited by Sixcav