Rouge COA- HOT OFF THE PRESS!

dark270

This is the biggest fucking joke since the Edsel.

#1 The union is letting Ford outsource to third parties??????? The last time I went by a Ford dealership, it was a lack of new product and bland styling of existing product which is why Ford is losing money. So the answer by the union is lets give back what our pioneer UAW brothers fought to get.

#2 We could build cars and trucks for free in N.A. and Ford would still be losing market share because they are run by Bill Ford, who was giving the job not on merit and ability but by his family and the amount of stock they own. Alan is just a figure head; until Bill is gone, Ford will continue to downsize in N.A.

#3 The UAW needs to realize if its members cant make a fair wage/benefits for the BS that management gives them,(not the job itself), there will be no need for the UAW. So the bottom line is tell Ford to SELL the jets and bring the work/investment back from Mexico or the UAW will strike the company into Bankruptcy!!!!

Because Ford has proved over the last 20 yrs that they cant run the company and no matter what they get, they will want more, only to invest the profits in L.R./Jag. Volvo and Mazda. I dont know whos dumber, the Ford executives or the international Union???????

I must have a really slow internet connection.......did you see the dates on these documents.

Nothing like communicating with the rank and file of OUR! union not theirs. :censored:

Those documents were available months ago. I have a copy myself that is how I read them but I did think someone posted them on the site just after they were given out. Lots of grey areas I might add...

Those documents were available months ago. I have a copy myself that is how I read them but I did think someone posted them on the site just after they were given out. Lots of grey areas I might add...

I think the date they were originally posted on this website was Sept. 9th or 10th 2006. I might be wrong but it was the first week or two of Sept.. Now the company is holding all other plants hostage using the Rouge complex as a negotiating tool. I can't believe the international would allow one plant to conceed all that is in these documents and then support it at the other plants as well. To me this is a way the international union can settle the 2007 contract without giving anything else up. They can make the new contract mirror the COA agreements and then blame it on the membership at each local for voting in the new COA's. Just my two cents though.

I'm with you on that one. Hell they just a fired a girl a couple weeks ago for attendence. Never mind she was fired for the same thing last year. Know whats funny though? She signed up for the $100k and just got a new land rover :hysterical:

That's funny :hysterical: as f..k, The stupid thing to me is that after they rehire these assholes. They return to work with restrictions the same damn week. :ohsnap: It's only a matter of time before a personal injury becomes occupational.