MARK FIELDS AT OAC

glassman

Well Mark Fields has seen our Canadian operation, and ?

Did we hide the extra workers in the conference room ,put leaders on the door line to make it look good ? So management still up to their own tricks again. Nice hair Zoran!

Feedback #1 more :fan: #2 :bowdown: town hall on Monday ,both shifts,#3Garneau stays as an assistant nice hair Zoran :kissass:

Well Mark Fields has seen our Canadian operation, and ?

Did we hide the extra workers in the conference room ,put leaders on the door line to make it look good ? So management still up to their own tricks again. Nice hair Zoran!

Feedback #1 more :fan: #2 :bowdown: town hall on Monday ,both shifts,#3Garneau stays as an assistant nice hair Zoran :kissass:

I hope the people at OAP have a successful launch of the new Edge. I hear that NAP had a great launch in 2003 for the 2004 F-150 and you see the thanks they got. Ford needs to understand, if you engineer it right, we will build it right. :happy feet:

I hope the people at OAP have a successful launch of the new Edge. I hear that NAP had a great launch in 2003 for the 2004 F-150 and you see the thanks they got. Ford needs to understand, if you engineer it right, we will build it right. :happy feet:

i've been at KTP for 13 years and i've yet to see a successful launch, our engineers are as inept as the management that runs this shithole. thier answer is "well, it works on paper" ....well, on the line is a little different than on paper. what a bunch of overpaid, college educated, dumbasses

i've been at KTP for 13 years and i've yet to see a successful launch, our engineers are as inept as the management that runs this shithole. thier answer is "well, it works on paper" ....well, on the line is a little different than on paper. what a bunch of overpaid, college educated, dumbasses

P221 launch at NAP was beyond expectation due to the hard work of NAP personel. Pride is something Ford will lose alot of when NAP closes.

They had to meet their "QUOTA" regardless of their ability.

They had to meet their "QUOTA" regardless of their ability.

:happy feet: Did Mark Fields fired any body???? Or he removed Frank G. from duty for bad performance !!!!! which he did !!!!!!!!!!!!

He should have removed a lot of useless people with funny titles on their back that makes a lot of money but USELESS to people on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by fujifuji

:happy feet: Did Mark Fields fired any body???? Or he removed Frank G. from duty for bad performance !!!!! which he did !!!!!!!!!!!!

He should have removed a lot of useless people with funny titles on their back that makes a lot of money but USELESS to people on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Fields removed Frank Garneau as plant manager,they are saying they gave him a promotion, but it is a smoke screen for media pursposes I think. Also Ford were investagating the upper management for I while, at the plant on the Q.T. Last week they also Fired Paul Nardozzi {one of the most hated, dispicable slugs you ever want to meet}, and they also fired Mark Vandeerveen assistant plant manager,how he got to that position I will never no,he was not like and he treated his own people like dogs and the union people even worse.

Ford is honestly better off that they are gone,to bad it took them that long to figure it out. thanks to Ken Hograth Committeeperson at OAC for calling Mark Fields directly on the phone,no one else had the intestinal fortitude to call.

Edited by Seneschal Fibonacci