2007 mustang on order

smsfordman

Has anyone ordered their 07 mustang with nav system and received their vin number yet.

orderd my 2007 on oct 14 nothing yet and i did not know that nav was ok to orderd i had to help the dealer order it california special what is the order #for nav. :rant: i dont have a vin yet seems to be a hold even though its a big dealer

orderd my 2007 on oct 14 nothing yet and i did not know that nav was ok to orderd i had to help the dealer order it california special what is the order #for nav. :rant: i dont have a vin yet seems to be a hold even though its a big dealer

Mustang GT's with the California Special option include 18" Polished Aluminum Wheels which are a controlled commodity with reduced availability. The 18" wheels have always been a short supply commodity so it's not a new issue. The availability is usually around 15-18% or lower of GT orders meaning that percentage availability of GT schedulking over the allocation period. The allocation period is usually a month except for November/December which was a two month allocation period.

The larger dealers still have to earn allocation the same as every other dealer. If they have a number of retail GT's in the Unscheduled Order Bank ahead of yours you may have to wait a bit. FYI... there was no vehicle scheduling done this week and the plants will be closed again over the Christmas/New Year's holidays.

Mustang GT's with the California Special option include 18" Polished Aluminum Wheels which are a controlled commodity with reduced availability. The 18" wheels have always been a short supply commodity so it's not a new issue. The availability is usually around 15-18% or lower of GT orders meaning that percentage availability of GT schedulking over the allocation period. The allocation period is usually a month except for November/December which was a two month allocation period.

The larger dealers still have to earn allocation the same as every other dealer. If they have a number of retail GT's in the Unscheduled Order Bank ahead of yours you may have to wait a bit. FYI... there was no vehicle scheduling done this week and the plants will be closed again over the Christmas/New Year's holidays.

Hey thanks i talked to the dealer yesterday they appeared lost its proably to late for the nav system to change the order it has been serialized but she had not recived a vin took her all day to get that hate to see here change an order lol another dealer told me that cal specials were not a hold up because the wheels were part of a package not a option unlike the standard shift i have plenty of time but the wating is killing me :banghead: