Yet Amother NAP to DTP Transfer Question

NAP wife

No I'm really not :stirpot: . There really are employees that got their paperwork already. I'm just curious if any of them posts on this website and can give some more info.

The only paper work anyone has got is a copy of what you signed for the transfer! Which tells you Jan. 8, 782 transfers, and what money you get!

The only paper work anyone has got is a copy of what you signed for the transfer! Which tells you Jan. 8, 782 transfers, and what money you get!

Sorry I think there was hearsay going on. When she said 400 it was suppose to mean in total not all at once. Disgrard this post. I'm sorry it was a bunch of crap, usually I get good info from my source, but things got a bit okay a lot mixed up.

SORRY!!

Sorry I think there was hearsay going on. When she said 400 it was suppose to mean in total not all at once. Disgrard this post. I'm sorry it was a bunch of crap, usually I get good info from my source, but things got a bit okay a lot mixed up.

SORRY!!

Wow! Honesty.... rare. That's cool.

SORRY!!

i think i speak for a lot people at nap, we are all use to your stupid ass shit. you nothing of whats going on but what your sidekick is telling you

Edited by ford_sucks

i think i speak for a lot people at nap, we are all use to your stupid ass shit. you nothing of whats going on but what your sidekick is telling you

huh? I have barely posted anytihng here so how could you possibly be referring to me as posting a bunch of junk in the past? You need to get your facts straight. I'm sorry your so angry and I hope things work out for you.

huh? I have barely posted anytihng here so how could you possibly be referring to me as posting a bunch of junk in the past? You need to get your facts straight. I'm sorry your so angry and I hope things work out for you.

please accept my apology! i was thinking you were the other one "napwife". sorry! i see you just joined