What happened at NAP tonight??

Jordan

Why did we abruptly get sent home at 9:30 tonight??

On another note Ford management sure does know how to waste money. We had about 4-5 extra bodies that were doing nothing but sitting on their ass and instead of letting the ones who wanted to go home they told them to walk around and look busy. :doh:

I was also told that nightshift people might be called in to work next week on dayshift. You will get a phone call and if you dont show up you are AWOL. No one week notice or anything...where the hell is the union??? :sos:

Edited by Jordan

On another note Ford management sure does know how to waste money. We had about 4-5 extra bodies that were doing nothing but sitting on their ass and instead of letting the ones who wanted to go home they told them to walk around and look busy. :doh:

I was also told that nightshift people might be called in to work next week on dayshift. You will get a phone call and if you dont show up you are AWOL. No one week notice or anything...where the hell is the union??? :sos:

We got sent home cause dayshift people have to be in bed by 10pm....

I heard it was paint or e-coat.

Something in Paint broke and the skilled trades guy quit. No one knew how to fix it. They were calling all trades to get someone over but no one knew the machine.

Something in Paint broke and the skilled trades guy quit. No one knew how to fix it. They were calling all trades to get someone over but no one knew the machine.

I wonder why they didn't call me......I bet I could have fixed it....All you have to do is Manual/Reset/ Automatic......... :stirpot:

Edited by jshep

Funny I do not recall any requests for help from the Bodyshop. Trust me the guy that quit is no way the reason they were down that hard! We have plenty more intelligent people here.

you mean you guys have a union down there? at KTP there is no union. zero, zilch, none.......they have left the premises...lol

Funny I do not recall any requests for help from the Bodyshop. Trust me the guy that quit is no way the reason they were down that hard! We have plenty more intelligent people here.

I totally agree that there are many more intellegent tradesmen still at NAP... Never would say otherwise... BUT..... some know how easy it is to just "not hear" something on the radio...