Going back to FORD

dingleberry911

Finally some GOOD NEWS !! My sister inlaws Mother works up at Dearborn

she is one of the BIGWIGS secratery and I can't say who's for obivous reasons.

But she said not to worry Ford will be taking back the Monroe plant by Spring.

They can't sell it do to clean up reasons, and also it is making a profit so why get rid of it.

What a sigh of relief durning these troubled times. :hyper:

They can't sell it do to clean up reasons, and also it is making a profit so why get rid of it.

now, that's funny, good for a laugh!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Joined today (December 12, 2006) at 8:00am. As of 11:55am you have 3 posts, 2 on this thread.

Your sister inlaws mother is a secretary to one of the BIGWIGS. What do you consider a BIGWIG?

There is a rumor at every ACH plant that Ford will be taking it back. Every plant has it's own special reason(s).

Sorry dude, but, we're not buying snake oil today.

It would be nice if it were true though.

a big wig at the jedi academy told me that if i find out who impregnated smeeh skywalker they'll make me a master jedi and put me in charge lightsaber rentals.

i was also told by the same big wig that if i focused hard enough i could influence the midiclorians to change mulanys mind about the plant closings.

i heard on the plant floor today that all the new work was gonna be outsourced to endor and the outer rim.

a big wig at the jedi academy told me that if i find out who impregnated smeeh skywalker they'll make me a master jedi and put me in charge lightsaber rentals.

i was also told by the same big wig that if i focused hard enough i could influence the midiclorians to change mulanys mind about the plant closings.

i heard on the plant floor today that all the new work was gonna be outsourced to endor and the outer rim.

Keep making fun you will be eating your words you pessamist pricks !!!!!! :slap:

Ford's taking all the ACH plants back. They just wanted us to really appreciate what we have, so that way we'll work SOOO much harder when we're back.

GUESS WHAT CHIEF: BETTER WORK ON THAT CHINESE!

IM

Correct. My girlfriends' sisters' mothers' cousin, who works at BestBuy, heard it. Ford is taking back all the ACH plants---and closing all the B & A plants. Tiieeeeeet! :stirpot:

Huh, I thought new work was heading for Tatooine...... You know how Jabba loves cheap labor... :hysterical:

Edited by Indy

How old is the Monroe Plant? There could be something significant to what you are saying because it dovetails with a few things I've been hearing about the Sharonville Transmission Plant in Cincinnati. STP was built in '56 or '57 and has tons of asbestos within it. We were told that Sharonville would not close down because it would cost BILLIONS to clean it up.

God, I would love to jump in on this thread............better not..Im in enough shit all ready :stop:

DINGLEBERRY IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WORKS AT AAI AND IS A SHIT STIRRER.........DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!