??? DTP 3rd shift

MonkeyButt

When we had 3 crew at MTP the hours for maintenance was: Shift 1 Monday to Friday 11 PM - 7 AM they started sunday night, Shift 2 Monday to Friday 7AM - 3PM, Shift 3 Monday to Friday 3PM -11PM, D Crew started at 11PM Thursday to 7AM Friday, 11 PM Friday to 11 AM Saturday or when it was manitory week for shift 1 they started at 7 AM Saturday to 7PM Saturday, 3 PM Sunday to 3AM Monday, E Crew started at 11PM Friday to 11 AM Saturday or when it was manitory week for shift 1 they started at 7AM - 7PM Saturday, 3PM Sunday to 3AM Monday and 3PM Monday to 11PM Monday. D and E Crew only worked 32 hours but was paid 46.5 when the overtime was figured in. But with the COA approved at the Rouge complex you are not paid overtime until you work over 40 hours or your 7th day. So I can see them adding another 8 hours of work to D & E Crew.

JPH at DTP is 66, NOT 54 :slap: . We average 60-62 JPH right now.

im tansfering to dpt in jan in the body shop just wondering can we listen to a walkman on the line thanks

I did not hear that one. I highly doubt it...we have people coming in every week in January from NAP that will need training. They are coming up the weeks of the 8th,15th, and 22nd.

i heard we will be doing the same job when we go up there is what we are doing now in n.a p hope thats true but you work for ford ill beleve it when i see it

im tansfering to dpt in jan in the body shop just wondering can we listen to a walkman on the line thanks

i heard we will be doing the same job when we go up there is what we are doing now in n.a p hope thats true but you work for ford ill beleve it when i see it

Well I'm not sure how it is in body,never been over there, but yeah we can wear headphones in final. As far as doing the same job...well you would know more than me, I'm sure the locals worked something out. The big difference is the final building is seperate from the body/stamping building as in each has thier own plant chair, but I also know our buyout numbers included body. So yeah you will probale go to body.

Well I'm not sure how it is in body,never been over there, but yeah we can wear headphones in final. As far as doing the same job...well you would know more than me, I'm sure the locals worked something out. The big difference is the final building is seperate from the body/stamping building as in each has thier own plant chair, but I also know our buyout numbers included body. So yeah you will probale go to body.

thanks do you guys rotate gobs i heard you do just wondering how about the no drinks on the line lol as long i can listen to a radio im ok its a long day without 1 thanks again

thanks do you guys rotate gobs i heard you do just wondering how about the no drinks on the line lol as long i can listen to a radio im ok its a long day without 1 thanks again

We are allowed to wear our headphones, also allowed to have drinks on the line as well. But boom boxes and what not are generally frowned upon. All in al body is a pretty laid back place to work. The only downside is, is that we are tied to Stamping which means we aren't allowed to bid on any promotional jobs in Final Assembly or paint. The only ones we can bid on are stamping and body, and oh yeah stamping people bid on our jobs (yes it is a cluster FU#$). Hopefully in the near futur they get this straightened out and we once again become part of final and paint, cuz the chair from stamping pretty much doesn't know shit and treats us like red headed step children. :banghead::doh::sos:

We are allowed to wear our headphones, also allowed to have drinks on the line as well. But boom boxes and what not are generally frowned upon. All in al body is a pretty laid back place to work. The only downside is, is that we are tied to Stamping which means we aren't allowed to bid on any promotional jobs in Final Assembly or paint. The only ones we can bid on are stamping and body, and oh yeah stamping people bid on our jobs (yes it is a cluster FU#$). Hopefully in the near futur they get this straightened out and we once again become part of final and paint, cuz the chair from stamping pretty much doesn't know shit and treats us like red headed step children. :banghead::doh::sos:

thanks for the information are the jobs rotated in body i heard you dont do the same job all day i just want to be on one job and leave me alone lol