We Got an edge!

Vkickdown

Hi everyone,

I took a part time job at a ford dealer, in shippensburg pa,

We just got our first edge in yesterday! I took it for a drive as soon as we got it.

I want one! The 3.5 is light years better than the 3.0. Now if I could just get them to give it to me as a demo :banghead: oh well maybe someday.

Hi everyone,

I took a part time job at a ford dealer, in shippensburg pa,

We just got our first edge in yesterday! I took it for a drive as soon as we got it.

I want one! The 3.5 is light years better than the 3.0. Now if I could just get them to give it to me as a demo :banghead: oh well maybe someday.

Where are you? What state?

I saw the Edge at NAIAS and local auto shows in person, but seeing one today for the first time outdoors at the dealership really impressed me! It looks awesome in person and has more presence than any other current SUV/CUV. Way to go Ford! I was especially surprised by how good the tail lights looked today. The detailing and design are exceptional from every angle. They had 2 base trim models, with prices between 27-29K but still looked great inside and out, even without big wheels or leather seating.

I'd kinda thought the wife might end up in an edge- wish they woulda showed up a week sooner- been looking for a while... saw the first edge in real life at the mall last night- looks bigger than I thought it would be- and pretty sharp...think it will be a good selling vehicle for Ford- but for us, a day late and a dollar short though- the night before, she bought a new avalanche...today was her birthday, last year on her birthday i finally got to pick up my mustang- ouch :)

still cant believe theres a new chevy in the driveway, but...i'd told her i hoped shed find something she liked as much as i like my 06 mustang gt, really had thought the edge would be exactly what she was looking for, but she had looked around, and guess the chebby was the one that she liked best. gotta admit its pretty nice vehicle, but i still think eventually the size will bother her a bit...was hoping she'd have bought a ford(at least the hyundai was forgotten about!).

5 fords still here(65 gal,69 must,89 mark,98windstar,06must), but...oh well...at least she decided against the hyundai. guess i'll drive the old windstar this winter, maybe keep it around for the kids to learn to drive in- only a little over 5 yrs away...