Lets put the Super Duty over the top for good!!

If you want a simple answer on how to bring the Super Duty to an almighty level of success.

Are you ready!!

PUT IN THE CUMMINGS DESEIL ENGINE. THIS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS TRUCK.

After that, the competion would pack up their trucks and simply go home. This truck would be unbeatable.

You have the best axle on the market, one no one can touch. What an addition it would be to have the best deseil engine on the market in our super duty.

Xtremesynthetic.com

If you want a simple answer on how to bring the Super Duty to an almighty level of success.

Are you ready!!

PUT IN THE CUMMINGS DESEIL ENGINE. THIS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS TRUCK.

After that, the competion would pack up their trucks and simply go home. This truck would be unbeatable.

You have the best axle on the market, one no one can touch. What an addition it would be to have the best deseil engine on the market in our super duty.

Xtremesynthetic.com

No such thing as a Cummings deseil.

No such thing as a Cummings deseil.

Sorry about my spelling that what happens when you live in the hills of Tennessee. (Joke!! Ha Ha)

I just would like to see that one day!!

Xtremesynthetic

Not to mention that DCX has a partnership with Cummins and Ford has one with International. Might be some tricky work to change that set up.

Their has been a rumor that DCX will eventualy go back to the mercedes diesel engine. Ford would then use the Cummins and end the relationship with International. Maybe its just a rumor but I like the idea.

Xtremesynthetic

Their has been a rumor that DCX will eventualy go back to the mercedes diesel engine. Ford would then use the Cummins and end the relationship with International. Maybe its just a rumor but I like the idea.

Xtremesynthetic

that may not happen with the latest talk of Daimler shareholders looking to spin off Chrysler division.

• 4 weeks later...

How 'bout a V-10, or better yet for internal balance, a V-12 diesel. There is no reason Ford cannot build their own diesel and possibly reduce the cost of the diesel option. There is talk of a 4.4 liter V8 diesel for the F150 built by Ford. Ford could use this 4.4 as a modular diesel, offering V8, V10, & V12 offerings for everything from a F150 - F650.

How 'bout a V-10, or better yet for internal balance, a V-12 diesel. There is no reason Ford cannot build their own diesel and possibly reduce the cost of the diesel option. There is talk of a 4.4 liter V8 diesel for the F150 built by Ford. Ford could use this 4.4 as a modular diesel, offering V8, V10, & V12 offerings for everything from a F150 - F650.

Ford has purchased the rights to Isuzu diesel engines, they have even bought the plant & tooling. You should see the results of that in a Ranger within a year or so. Ford has plans to build their own Diesel for the F trucks by 2010 or 11 < that is if we have enough people left to do the job> Nava-junk is toast with Ford management the 6 litre and the 6.4 have sealed their fate..

Nice idea with the modular thing, but I don't think it will be necessary. According to the magazines this engine has been developed as a version of the Twin Turbo Diesel V8 in the Range Rover. In the Range Rover it is a 3.6l. Sounds tiny right? Well I went a test drive in one of these things and it just about scared me s**tless. It produces 270BHP at 4000rpm and 472lb. ft at 2000 rpm. I have never known a three ton truck to drive like this before; the only way I can describe the feeling is like flying in a 747 at full whack a few hundred feet off the ground. So I can't see where the new 4.4 would be inadequate, other than some really serious trucking. At the very least it would do everything you can use an F-450 for. I'm not familiar with Super Dutys but the Range Rover, at 2750kg (a bit over 6000lb), must weigh about the same as a F-250 I would imagine. Words fail me on this engine, all I can suggest is that if you want to know what I'm on about, head down to your Land Rover dealer and take a range rover TDV8 for a run.

post-25980-1169337159_thumb.jpg